Give You Strength

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu, I need to talk to you, later.” Sana said, looking at Tzuyu. “You can walk me to my bus stop.”

 

Tzuyu was putting on an olive green hoodie over her uniform, “Okay.” she accepted. Sana smiled and walked back to Mina and Momo. Momo still had the ice over her eye, but the swelling stopped drastically than from the ordeal they had.

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu.“Tzuyu,” the two mentioned the Alien’s name simultaneously. The eerily creepy best friends that can't be separated. “You should join the baseball team!”

 

“The baseball team has enough players.” she shut her best friend’s suggestion down. Her hair a mess after pulling her hood off. “Plus I have other things to do.”

 

“What kind of things?” Chaeyoung pulled herself closer to her wiggling her eyebrows. Tzuyu flicked her forehead.

 

“Things like a job.” Tzuyu bluntly spoke aloud towards the shorter cub-like girl.

 

Chaeyoung had to do something to get her speak. When she had the perfect idea. She smiled brightly, her dimple showed. Looking at Dahyun and giggling, remembering they had searched up about a story that came out only a few hours ago on their local news site.

 

“I heard about that one senior. I think his name was Wonwoo? I heard he tried to rob a store.” Chaeyoung gossiped. “Hey Dahyun, did you hear about his wounds? They're freaking brutal.” Tzuyu overheard and she tried to space the two’s gossip out.

 

“Didn't he like get a few broken bones and the paramedics found some note on his body when they saw him?” Dahyun replied, their behavior was even more taboo than before. Tzuyu’s cold sweat fell faster on her skin. “I overheard his friends talking about how he was talking about some girl hitting him a lot. They think he went insane, like, he was talking about some girl hitting him really hard.”

 

“Word travels fast in this town.” Chaeyoung concluded their conversation.

 

“It really does.” Dahyun replied, falling in a hardly comfortable plastic chair. Tzuyu felt uncomfortable, unconsciously moving her legs towards the door. Grabbing her backpack and umbrella.

 

 

Tzuyu left the room, the tense air around her had vanished. Through the hallways, she was paranoid if someone was gonna attack her. Until someone hugged the back of her. She tensed up, her breathing irregular. She heard familiar giggling and she tried to look at her back.

 

“Sana what the?” Tzuyu looked startled. The affectionate girl’s hands locked on top of her navel. Sana rubbed her face into Tzuyu’s back.

 

“Let's go~” Sana said playfully, Tzuyu tried to pry off Sana’s arms. But to no avail, Sana had a clamp-like grip on the girl. Even though she was most likely the strongest person around, she didn't have the strength to get rid of Sana’s arms.

 

“Let go of me first.” Tzuyu replied still trying to pry her off. Sana pulled her arms to her own body. Tzuyu felt relieved after the arms that s around hers had finally gotten rid of their death grip. “Thank you.”

 

Sana looked down at Tzuyu’s shoes. The tattered faded green converse that looked a bit tight on her feet. Their shoelaces untied, the plastic aglet had fallen off, and showed the frayed dirty shoelaces Sana bent down to tie the alien’s shoes.

 

“You need new shoes.” Sana observed, Tzuyu looked down and sighed.

 

“I don't have any time to get any, and Jihyo has other stuff to do.” says the Alien, her voice cracked. Sana finished tying the shoes.

 

“You know what,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter