After School Club

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu after her conversation with Sana she went back to playing with the Piano. Rolling her fingers over the keys. Sana looked at her slender fingers passing over the keys. Until she got up and slammed on the keys, startling the strong alien girl.

 

“You should be a superhero!” Sana exclaimed.

 

“That's not a good idea.” Tzuyu uttered, putting the key cover back onto the piano. Looking up at Sana.

 

“You saved me and I can never repay you for that.” Sana looked down, her fists balled up and fire in her eyes. “You can have a suit! What's your favorite colour?” attempting to make the girl feel elated.

 

“I don't want people knowing my identity as an alien.” Tzuyu said and looked at Sana. “And it's green.”

 

“That's why you lie about it! You don't have to say you're an alien. You just gotta say you're like exceptionally strong! Say it's from like genetics or something like that.” Sana’s ideas weren't bad. It's just that she didn't think them through. “I just see you in a green and black suit! It doesn't have to be spandex, you could just have a mask and hoodie! Kinda like that suit in that spiderman movie! It would be so cute.” Sana rambled on about heroes.

 

Tzuyu stared blankly, sighing “I would rather live life as a normal person.”

 

“You should really be more positive!” Sana felt like an annoying puppy by now. Tzuyu regretted thinking that she made her world brighter, she was much more annoying than Dahyun and Chaeyoung. “It’s not everyday you see a random girl punch a six-foot tall man into a few walls!”

 

The Japanese girl went on a rant about how cute she would be in a superhero costume. Looking at the time, Sana gasped. “I'm late!” Sana pointed at Tzuyu. “You're coming with me.” her voice was stern and demanding. Tzuyu just nodded and followed her.

 

Walking towards the auditorium. Sana opened up the door and saw four people. Two were her friends, the other were probably some random girls. Chaeyoung and Dahyun saw Tzuyu and gestured for her to come up onto the stage. Sana looked at her and walked with her. Steps were in sync.

 

Until Chaeyoung and Dahyun ran towards Tzuyu knocking the giant down with all their weight. Tzuyu fell on her back and wanted to get up. Dahyun and Chaeyoung grabbed her legs.

 

“Attack!” They both had said. Mina and Momo looked at them with odd stares.

 

“Get off of me you two.” Tzuyu growled. The Korean girls scared, stood up and stepped back from the large Alien girl.

 

“Sana, who's your friend?” Mina observed, Sana doesn't usually interact with any underclassman. “Chaeyoung and Dahyun behave before you get hurt.” Mina sighed at the two Korean girls.

 

“This, is Tzuyu.” Sana pointed at the girl. “She’s those two’s best friend.”

 

“Okay, but does that tall girl have snacks?” Momo asked, Mina and Sana glared at the girl. “What? I haven't eaten s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter