Mingyu sunbaenim part 1

Meanie couple drabbles

Wonwoo's POV

-- Empire High --
That sign welcomed me.
"Young master, we are now here,"My driver said.
"Thanks Mr. Baek," I gathered my things and went out of the car.
I walked to the campus office to get my schedule.
After I got it I tried to go to my class, tried.
"Uh why is this building so big?" I muttered to myself.
"So left turn the- ow," I fell down because someone bumped into me.
"Sorry," a guy helped me stand up.
"Thanks," I said while looking at the map I was holding 
"Are you a freshman? You seem lost," He said and I looked at him, he is shorter than me and he has chinky eyes.
"Uhm I'm new but I'm a sophomore," I said while bowing.
"Oh I'm a senior, want help?" He said while smiling.
"Yes please, my name is Wonwoo," I said while bowing.
"The name is Soonyoung but some call me Hoshi," he said, "so what is your room number?" He asked
"Class 2-A" I said
"Oh that is my Jihoonie's room! Let's go," he dragged me to the room.
"We are here! Have a good day! And say hi for Jihoonie for me!" He said while waving.
"Thank you Soonyoung-sunbaenim!" I said and entered the room.
There are not a lot of people since it is still early so I got a seat next to the window on the third row.
"What are you doing outside with Soonyoung?" A short guy approached me.
"Sunbaenim helped me find this room and by chance, do you know why Jihoon is?" I asked the small guy.
"I'm Jihoon," He said
"Oh! Sunbaenim asked me to say hi for you," I said while smiling and Jihoon blushed.
"I'm Wonwoo by the way, nice to meet you," I offered a hand and he shook it.
"I don't particularly like tall people like you and Mingyu-sunbaenim but since you know that Soonyoung is off-limits then I can be your friend," he said
"Mingyu?" I asked confused
"Oh, he is a also a senior and he is friends with Soonyoungie" he said and sat down next to me.
We talked and talked, the teacher came, and the bell rang.
"I guess you don't have friends here? Come eat with me," Jihoon said while standing up
"Ok," I gave him a smile
"I usually eat with Soonyoungie and he is with his senior friends, is that alright with you?" He asked me as we were walking to the cafeteria
"Yes, I want to interact with more people," I said and we chatted abouy his relationship with Soonyoung sunbae until we reached the cafeteria.
"Oh there they are!" Jihoon said as he dragged me towards a table.
"Jihoonie! And Wonwoo-ssi!" Soonyoung sunbae greeted as soon as he saw us.
"Youngieee" Jihoon hugged sunbaenim
"Oh Sunbaenims this is my friend, introduce yourself to them," Jihoon nudged me.
"My name is Jeon Wonwoo, nice to meet you," I bowed
"Aww so cute~" a long haired guy(?) said
"Yeah he really is cute," a dark haired guy with long lashed said
"My name is Wen Junhui, but my korean name is Moon Junhui. Pleased to meet you," he kissed my hand and I blushed.
"Pleased to meet you too sunbaenim," I bowed at him.
"No need to be so formal~ just call me hyung, sit here with me!" He said so I sat down next to me.
They introduced theirselves to me, I observed the table.
Jihoon and Hoshi hyung are feeding each other, Jisoo hyung and Jeonghan hyung are whispering to each other, Mingyu sunbaenim is reading a book while eating his sandwich, and Junhui hyung and Seungcheol hyung are talking to me. Yeah I call Mingyu sunbaenim that because he didn't tell me to call him hyung.
"So why did you transfer here?" Seungcheol hyung asked
"I moved here like a month ago, and my cousin's brother in law studies here," I said
"I? You live alone?" Junhui hyung asked
"Yes," I said
"Must be lonely, want me to drive you to school?" Junhui hyung asked
"Oh no, our family driver sends me to school and he also fetches me," I said
"You also said you have someone you know here, what is his name?" Seungcheol hyung asked
"Yes, his name is Jonghyun. He is a senior," I said
"Jonghyun? As in Kim Jonghyun??" Seungcheol asked and all heads turned to him.
"Uh yeah?" I said nervously, does he have something against hyung?
"No way! That devil! His group is our group's rival!" Seungcheol hyung said
"Really? Sorry! I should leave then!" I said and got out of the cafeteria.
I walked towards the school garden and I sat at the bench there when I notice Mingyu sunbaenim walking towards me.
"Sunbae? What are you doing here? Jonghyun hyung will be mad at you sunbae!" I tried to push him away but he is so strong and he is now towering me.
"Jeon Wonwoo, I'm friends with Jr since he is part of the basketball team," he said while sitting next to me.
"Oh really? Why didn't you say earlier," I said while trying to open a bottle of orange juice
"Let me help you," he took the bottle and opened it in one go and handed it back to me.
"Thanks," I said and drank the juice but it spilled on me, he bit his lip trying to hold back laughter.
"Here," he handed me his handkerchief.
"Thank you," I smiled at him then wiped myself.
"Don't rub it in, come with me," he grabbed my hand and we went in a locker room.
"Uh is this the basketball team's locker room?" I asked him and he nodded then opened his locker
"Wear this, it might be big but at least you don't have to wear a sticky shirt inside," he said and handed me a plain navy blue shirt.
"Hey Won," I heard a voice from behind me so I turned around and saw Jonghyun hyung
"Hyung!" I gave him a tight hug since I haven't seen him for so long.
"How did you find me here hyung?" I asked him.
"I asked around and one of them saw you enter this room with Mingyu," he said then patted my head. I released myself from the hug.
"The bell is about to ring soon, see you Mingyu-sunbaenim and hyung!" I bowed to them and ran to our room.