Exes

Meanie couple drabbles

 

“So you hang out with your ex, huh?” Wonwoo said calmly.
“We just got drinks and talked, nothing else happened baby,” Mingyu walked closer to Wonwoo and gave the older guy a back hug.
“Oh yeah? Ok then,” Wonwoo released himself from the hug and faced Mingyu,
“I’ll be visiting someone, I need to get going. I bet you have already eaten? Regardless, if you’re hungry I prepared food just heat it up. Bye~” Wonwoo got his things and walked out of the room.
“Strange, he didn’t get mad at me?” Mingyu wondered but decided that his boyfriend is just being kind so he just drifted off.

The next morning when Mingyu woke up, he searched for his boyfriend and didn’t find him anywhere. 
“He didn’t come home last night, where did he sleep?” He texted Wonwoo’s friends and asked if Wonwoo stayed over the night. He received ‘sorry, not here bro,’ from Soonyoung. ‘nope, sorry man’ from Jihoon, and that leaves one person left. Wen Junhui, Wonwoo’s best friend and ex. 
“Oh !” Mingyu immediately took a bath and hopped on his car driving his way to Jun’s house. When he arrived, he pressed the doorbell and when he entered he was greeted by a sleepy Wonwoo.
“Jeon Wonwoo! what the heck are you doing here??” Mingyu grabbed his boyfriend’s wrist and pulled him out of Jun’s house.
Before Mingyu was about to close the door, Junhui came downstairs and approached Mingyu.
“So the boyfriend is here huh,” he smirked at Mingyu and that pissed Mingyu off. 
“Don’t worry, we didn’t have . We just reached base 1,” he said teasingly.
“Oh shut up!” He grabbed Jun’s collar and bended to match his eye level.
“Remember your place Jun-hyung. You are his best friend and ex! You were over a year ago!” Mingyu said in gritted teeth.
“Stop that Kim Mingyu! I was just having a sleep over with my best friend who also happened to be my ex! You also hang out with Minghao without informing me!” Wonwoo said while pouting and that sight made Mingyu’s heart break. Mingyu released Jun from his grip and hugged his boyfriend.
“Baby I’m so sorry for not telling you beforehand, I promise that I’ll never do it again,” Mingyu wiped the tears that were coming out of his boyfriend’s eyes.
“Y-you awso said wat wast time,” Wonwoo mumbled cutely and that made Mingyu smile.
“Let’s go now baby, I don’t want your ex seeing you being so cute,” he dragged his boyfriend out of Jun’s house and when they were about to hop on Mingyu’s car, Junhui yelled
“I SAW HIM ACT LIKE THAT BEFORE YOU ! YOU WOULD’NT WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE DID AFTER I SAW HIM BEING ALL CUTE!” Mingyu rolled his eyes and looked at Junhui darkly.
“WHATEVER HE IS MINE NOW!” He smirked and drove off his car.
When the traffic light was red Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and asked him,
“I’m curious what you did back then with Junhui when you were being all cute, mind to share baby? Hm?” Wonwoo crimsons but answered nonetheless.
“Well he carried me bridal style to our room then we ki—“ “Shh! Stop it! Why would you even answer that!” Mingyu pouted and started driving again when the light turned green.
“You were asking for it,” Wonwoo said teasingly while tracing Mingyu’s arm vein.
“Did I already tell you that you look y and hot when you drive?” Wonwoo said seductively while leaning closer to Mingyu.
“Baby I’m driving,” Mingyu still has his eyes on the road. 
“Hmm~” Wonwoo hummed in Mingyu’s ear and that turned Mingyu on, not that he wasn’t the moment Wonwoo was tracing his veins.
“Baby, please stop I don’t want to put our lives in danger,” Mingyu said half-heartedly.
“Hmmm~” Wonwoo kept bugging Mingyu until they arrived home. And guessed what happened after? Leave it to your imagination.