Nightmare VS Reality

His LIPS which is MINE

 

Jeonghan's POV

Now that we have a freetime, our members goes to river near a hotspring vacation. Jisoo doesn't talk to me since when I didnt choose any of them with Cheol and he also keep his distance whenever we were on air.

I think this is the right time that I apologize and explain to him what really happened that day.

We were getting off the bus from a long ride and I rushes out to catch up with him and then I saw him with Minghao and Vernon happily chatting to each other. I just walk at the back following the 3. 

I was thinking what would I do so that he wouldnt be upset to me anymore and then we had a funtime together like before. 

I saw him guarding Minghao near the water while Vernon was standing near them. 

"Hey, Vernon what is that?"

"Hyung, what do you mean?"

"There, is that a fish?"

And then, Vernon was about to go in the water but Jisoo stop him by holding Vernon's right leg while Minghao continously playing with the fish in the water.

Jisoo look at me and said,"Dont drag the kids to your prank."

After hearing that, I cant move at all and then PD sunbaenim gestures to wave on the camera and we all smiled and wave at it.

After that Jisoo gestured Minghao and Vernon to follow him and walk for a while. The 2 obligued and Wonwoo approach me.

"Hyung, are you alright? Jisoo may had a bad mood today. Dont be bothered with what happen. You knew him, he wasnt like that"

"No, it is my fault, I was so safe in terms of what I answered to the public in our interviews yet, he always said that he adore me most among the members. He has the right to be upset."

"Hmmmnn..time will pass by hyung. Jisoo us a good man. Things will be ok when time comes"

"I hope so, but I miss him so much."

"Then all you need to do now is approach him again and face all the things he had to say to you without fighting back. I know you hyung, you always thought you're the right one even though your not. Just for today bear with it."

"Thanks Won"

Wonwoo walk to the direction on where Jisoo goes and then when he comes back he was with Minghao and Vernon and they were all gasping.

"Wonwoo, where's Jisoo?"

"Hyung, Jisoo..Jisooo..hyung" said by Minghao half shouting half crying. Jun approach him and massage his back to calm him down.

"Hyung, Jisoo hyung was nowhere to be found. Minghao and I were bickering while following him but then we realized he wasnt with us anymore. We try to seek for him but he wasnt there. Hyung..!!!"exclaimed Vernon.

Everybody was to shock to response, in terms of calmness Jisoo is the only person who is calm among the SVT members.

Cheol was pale as bondpaper, Jihoon and  Hoshi was conversing and overlapping suggestions with each sentences while Mingyu was suggesting Wonwoo to stay with the maknae's here near the river.

As I was going to tell Jun and DK to come with me, PD nim approaches me and said, "Just go to where your mind is telling you, you're the only person who can found him right now. The group is in chaos and you're the 2nd oldest member here. JUST GO" 

I ran and ran and ran..

Walk and walk and shout for Jisoo's name and then I spotted a familiar figure near the falls.

I observed the figure and slowly approaching it and then that figure shouted to his content.
I just stay quiet at the back and tears are falling down from my eyes.

"I HATE YOU YOON JEONGHAN...
I hate you...I hate you for making me believe that you care and adore me..

I hate you for making me stupid all this time..I hate you for ruining my relationship with my own religion.

I HATE YOU..!!!

I thought You like me back..
I thought You felt the same for each other...

I THOUGHT....I THOUGHT..

I...

Thought...

You...

Also...

L

Lo...

Love me?"

He shouted as he turned to face me. My knees were shaking of guilt. My heart was about to burst. All I can do now is to run near him.

I slowly walk as the distance from us becomes small. Slowly that it takes eternity to make move.

 I want to hold him
I want to hug him now
And lastly 
I want to say that,

I LOVE HIM so much

As I walk, Jisoo just stand there near the falls and as I was about to hold him, he suddenly walk backwards and fall in the water behind him. I panic and immediately dive in the water to catch him..all my thoughts now was the truth that 

JISOO DOESNT KNEW HOW TO SWIM

I search for him down the water and he was nowhere to be found. When I was gasping for an air, I float myself in the water and look back to my surroundings and praying that I can see Jisoo again but all I can see was water and plants surrounding me. I was about to swim back to the nearby big rock but I got a muscle cramps and I was drowning. I shout for help but no one is there to help me and then all went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Han~ah, han?" I heard a soft voice calling my name.

I slightly open my eyes and I saw a grapefruit hair colored guy in front of me. When I realize it was Jisoo, I hug him tightly and gave him a peck on his forehead, cheeks and lips.

"Oh my God, Jisoo.. You're here.. My goodness.. Thanks God for bring back Jisoo to me..Thank you Lord.. I LOVE YOU..!!!"

"aaahhhmmm.. Excuse me.. I need to interrupt you two for a while..Ahm we were about to record now the KBS MC BATTLE" said by a person who slowly approach us.

"Han~ah, are you alright? You were dreaming and sweating at the same time. I was bothered that I can't see you in the recording studio and then I found you here at the dressing room. What happen?"

"Jisoo~ah, you're not gonna leave me right?"

"Huh"

"On our last fansign, I didn't choose any of you and cheol because you know that you two are my bestfriend. And I also didn't have the courage to tell that I choose you because I was torn about the shippings with me. I'm really sorry, I wouldn't do it anymore."

"Hmmn, you just told the crew a while ago that you adore all the members and I only choose you..hmmmnn

Apology not accepted"

Jisoo began to walk through the door and then I suddenly get up from sofa and approach him. I hold his arm and turned him back facing me.

"Dont leave, 

YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE MY ONLY BESTFRIEND"

Jisoo turned back again facing the door and remove my hand from his arm. He was about to turned the knob but I hold the knob to stop from opening the door.

I turned him facing me back again and pinned his arms on the door behind him and I said

"HONG JISOO, I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW THAT IF NOT TELL ME THEN I KISS YOU"

"You Don't Love me at all Yoon Jeonghan" he responded with a teasing smile.

I laugh a little and slowly keeps our distance closer until I reach his lips which is MINE.

-end--