One Fine Sunday Morning -2min

SHINee Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A warm blanket draped around the elder boy who was switching through the TV channel with his lukewarm coffee in his other hand. It was a quiet Sunday morning with the rest of the members spending a day in Jinki's and Minho's house. It was pretty late in the afternoon but Jinki couldn't get himself to see what the rest of the members were doing. 

There was a loud door slam from one of the bedrooms that caught Jinki's attention from the TV that had nothing worth watching towards the noise as a silhouette soon appeared into the corridors. The elder boy squinted his eyes to see who it was in the dark surrounding and a smile appeared on his face at the view of the taller boy, but the latter had the opposite expression plastered on his face. 

 "I want to move out." Minho crossed his arms across his chest. "Jinki eyebrows furrowed in confusion "What's wrong?"

Soon his confusion was resolved when Taemin appeared behind Minho with a more overflowing anger. He's not known as short-tempered for anything. "It's your house. I'm never sleeping in the same bed with him ever again. Not even in the same house." 

Jinki's eyes widened as he cupped his mouth, trying to control the laughter that was noticed by the other two.

"No! Not that." They exclaimed together while Jinki sipped on his coffee "Guess that's why Jonghyun came and slept in my room." He giggled as Taemin cleared his throat.

"He left because Minho couldn't help but pollute the room." Minho looked at Taemin and rolled his eyes "Like you didn't. I'm sure it was you half of the time!" The younger looked at Jinki and pointed at Minho "Who was the one who ate the whole box of pizza last night?" 

The lights , lighting the corridor and the rest of the house "Can someone mind telling me what's happening here?" The shorter boy fell on the couch, stretching. 

"Jonghyun, tell me. Why did you leave last night?" Minho asked and Jonghyun looked at Jinki, trying to understand the situation. "Because you guys wouldn't stop cuddling and whispering cheesy stuff."

"No, no other than that!" Taemin tried to force out the answer that he desperately wanted to hear but gave up in the end. 

"Just admit it, Minho! You were the one who was farting the whole night" The younger crossed his arms across his chest "And it felt like he was pooping right next to me!" He exclaimed and Minho scoffed "You're the one who was farting all night, I don't fart!" 

The other two looked at each other before bursting in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter