I'm your father, Minho.

SHINee Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word count: 1k

The only source of light in the room was from the television, illuminating over the blanket that was covering both of them as they intensely watched, as Taemin comfortably rested his head on Minho's chest with his arm wrapped around the younger boys shoulder, holding him closer. 

"This is the best part!" Minho shot up from his comfortable place, letting the other's head fall on the couch "Hey come back!" Taemin exclaimed just to get shushed up by the other.

"We watched these movies so many times you know what happens next." Taemin got up as well, sitting next to Minho.

"I see you every day and I never get bored of you" Minho replied back without breaking his gaze from the television. 

"Touché" Taemin scoffed before getting up and sitting next to the taller boy.

Minho stood up from the couch and stretched "I'm getting something to eat." The younger boy nodded "Get me cookies and coke." 

He walked into the kitchen and just when he was about to grab the cookie jar he heard Taemin call out for him. A chuckle left his lips as he grabbed the cookie jar, making his way towards the fridge "Minho, I think I kinda burst my eyeball out" Minho furrowed his eyebrows and made his way towards the dark living room. He switched the light's on just to find Taemin with his palm placed against his right eye. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He rushed towards the other, grabbing his arm "I poked my eyes while rubbing them." Taemin removed his hand away with his one eye closed, making Minho roll his eyes. "You're an over-dramatic person." 

"Alright, open your eyes. Let me see." Taemin shook his head "No, it hurts." Minho smiled warmly "It's okay. Just open them." He placed his fingers around the other's eyes as he slowly opened them. His smile turned into a concern when he saw the bloodshot red eyes.

"Your eyes are so red. Did you poke it with your finger or a pen?" Taemin rolled eyes before wincing in pain again "That's what you get for rolling your eyes to someone elder." Minho smirked proudly.

"You're the childish person I've ever seen." Minho scoffed "I'm not making your eyes better then." He wrapped his arms across his chest.

"Fine, fine you're the manliest man out there, happy?" Minho chuckled, nodding his head. Minho got up from his place and rushed towards the washroom to grab the eye drop. They literally have every type of medicine, thanks to Kibum who was worried about what Taemin might end up doing and he could never thank him enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter