10 - Wooyoung is Mine

Winning: a WooTae fanfic

Hello everyone!
So it's been a while since I've updated :S
I hope this chapter quenches your thirst for WooTae :) 

Enjoy! ~
 


We sit on the floor, eating the ice cream. It was just a guess, but thankfully, Taeyeon's favourite ice cream flavour is chocolate. It's no surprise that such a sweetheart loves sweet things. She clutches the tub of the cold dessert in her small hands, eating it greedily.

"Whoa, slow down there, Tae! Maybe I should have given you a shovel instead of a spoon!" I say, chuckling.
"Yah! It just tastes so good!"

I'm expecting her to hit me. But this time, instead of punching me like she usually does, she rests her hand on my bicep for a second, and squeezes tightly. Waah. That felt so good. Maybe I should more often. I watch her as she continues to shovel the ice cream into . I stick my own spoon into my mouth and reach for my guitar. I begin to play CN BLUE's "I'm a Loner". Taeyeon proceeds to hold up her spoon to like a microphone and sings along goofily. We burst into laughter as the song ends. 

Sigh... laughing and goofing around like this is so much fun. I begin to strum randomly. I look over to Taeyeon, and see that the tub is almost completely empty!

"TAEYEEEEEON!!! You pig! You better leave some for me!" I shout awkwardly since the spoon is still hanging out of my mouth. She rolls her eyes and turns her body to me.

"Aigoo, I never knew you were such a crybaby. Baby Woo!" She takes the spoon out of my mouth and scoops out a huge dollop of ice cream and shoves it toward my face. In the nick of time, I open my mouth wide, but not wide enough. Only half the ice cream actually makes it into my mouth, while the rest is smeared around my chin. Taeyeon laughs wildly as I stretch out my tongue trying to it off.

"Buahahaahahahaah oh Woo I'm so sorry!" She reaches her hand toward my face, wiping off the rest of the ice cream, and it off her fingers. All I can do is stare at her, dumbfounded.

I can't believe I just did that. Sica told me to be more assertive, but that was just bold. Wooyoung just looks at me with a stupid look on his face. Before I can say anything, I hear the front door open.

"Annyeoo~~~oong!!! We're home!" Taecyeon calls. Taecyeon, Chansung and Nichkhun enter the living room. They see us sitting close to eachother on the floor. Instinctively, I back away from Wooyoung. 

"Oh, hi noona!" Chansung says. "We didn't know you'd be here!" 
"Oh, sorrry for intruding! I thought that Wooyoung told you." I look over and see Woo scratching his head nervously.
"Don't worry about it! Has Wooyoung come on tp you? Did he invite you into his room or something? Feel free to slap him if he gets too creepy." Nichkhun says with a serious look. I can't help but laugh out loud. Wooyoung reacts differently.

"Yah! What do you think I am? Some molester?" Wooyoung shouts, trying to defend himself.
"Hey," Taecyeon says, seeing the empty container, "Isn't that the ice cream Junho was saving?"
"Uhhh... I don't know what you're talking about." Woo replies, looking everywhere but at Taecyeon. "Aish, don't tell him okay? This is just part of my revenge."
"Revenge? What did Junho do?" When I ask, all four boys laugh.
"Keke, don't worry about it Taeyeon-sshi. It doesn't concern you... much." Chansung answers with a wide grin. I decide that I'd rather not know, so I change the subject.

"So guys, what were you doing today?"
"Actually, the three of us were signing a contract at the SM building."
"Omo! Really?" I ask, surprised. "What business did you have there?"
"We're going to be doing a collaboration with SNSD! Won't it be fun? We'll be recording a song and filming a CF for Carribbean Bay. In fact, you and Wooyoung have singing parts on the track." Once we hear that last part, Wooyoung and I look at eachother. He has a huge smile on his face.

"Aigoo, I guess my manager hasn't told me about it yet." I say.
"Mmm, plans for recording and filming only got finalized this afternoon. I guess we'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks at the studio." I check my watch. 
"Aiish, I need to get going! Thank you for having me over!" I bow and being to gather up my things.

As I'm about to leave, Wooyoung yells,

"Taeyeon!" I whip my head back.
"Yes?"
"You uh... did really well today. Keep practicising hard."
"I will. Hwaiting!"

Once I get home, I'm exhausted. After that relaxing ice cream break, I forgot how much my fingers hurt. They throb like crazy.

"Hey, sweetheart," Sica calls from the kitchen. "How did the lesson go?"
"Mmm, it went well."
"Had a good time?"
"Yeah."
"You know, Taecyeon just texted me. We're on board for the Carribbean Bay project!"
"Yeah, he told me about it."
"I hear that they're going to be casting three main couples for the CF..."

Once I hear that, my mind automatically wanders. I imagine Wooyoung, topless, with nothing but red swimming trunks on... My face flushes.

"Hellooooo? Earth to Taeyeon! It's going to be Taecyeon and Yoona, Chansung and Seohyun, and Nichkhun and Yuri."

Wow. Way to burst my bubble there. I sigh. Of coure, the three beauties would get cast. 

"What with the long face? Besides, you, me and Tiffany are singing the main parts. At least our voices will be heard, right?" Sica continues.

I suppose it's for the best. I'm known for my voice, not my looks. Sica announces that dinner only be ready in half an hour, so I go to my room to rest for a bit. Inside, Tiffany sits on her bed, writing in her diary. As soon as she notices me walk in, she slams it shut and hides it under her pillow.

"Oh you're home already, unnie?"
"Yeah."

An awkward silence immediately takes over our room. I look back and forth between Fany and the wall. Finally I say, 
"Look Fany, I want to talk about us. Have you noticed that things have been a little weird between us lately?" She looks up at me with a soft expression and nods. 
"What happened sweetie? We used to be so close? I feel like there's something between us." She doesn't answer me right away. Out of nowhere, she pounces onto my bed and hugs me tight.

"Oh unnie, I've missed you so much! You've been so busy these days, I never see you!" She says in her adorable aegyo voice. I hug her back and her hair.
"Waaah, this is the brighter than a mushroom Fany Fany Tiffany I know" I reply, ruffling her hair. "We should do something together."
"You know, unnie..." she continues, "I've always wanted to play the guitar too. Could I take lessons with you? Then we could spend more time with eachother!"

Crap. Out of all the things she could have suggested, she had to pick that. I think of the fun I had with Wooyoung today, and how different it would be if Fany was there.

"Well... you know that's for my job, and Wooyoung and I have a special arrangement so I don't know how you would pay him..."
"Manager-oppa can take care of it!"
"I don't know if he can teach two people at the same time..."
"Come on, unnie. Unnnnniiiee!!! Please? Don't you wanna spend time with me! Don't you?" she pouts. I sigh.

There's no way to get around it.

"... okay."
"YES!" she jumps up and down on my bed. "This is gonna be so much fun! I'll go text Wooyoung oppa now." She runs out of the room out of pure excitement.

It's only much later on, when I'm about to fall asleep, that I realize it.
I never gave her Wooyoung's number. 

 

Chapter 10 - END


OOOOOH SNAP! What will happen next chapter? Stay tuned to find out :)
Sorry that this chapter was so short xD let me know if the length bothers you.
Please keep commenting! I LOVE your feedback <3