First Sight

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here it is! Chapter 1!. Enjoy. (since it's the first chapter, it's a little short but updates will get longer as they happen). Don't forget to leave your thoughts and opinios in the comments. I hope you like it as much as I do :D

_______________________________________

 

Seoul, Korea. April 25, 1949

 

A grey sky wasn't something out of the ordinary. World War II had ended five years before, but with the tension between North Korea and South Korea, it was hard to say if another war was coming or not.

 

Joy was worried, she was way too young to die, or that's what she thought to herself. She was 25, probably not a teen but not an elder either.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted when a man shoved past her, hitting her shoulder with a little too much force. "Sorry!". Joy frowned, rubbing her shoulder slighly. At least he apologized.

 

She couldn't blame him though, she had woken late for work countless times and probably shoved some people in her way too. Turning around, she kept walking until she decided to cross the street.

 

Joy looked both sides, making sure she woulnd't die run over before the war even started. She was about to step on the asphalt when she looked up and she saw ... her.

 

Raven hair, skin white as snow, petite. Or at least Joy thought she was surely taller than her. How come she had never seen such a beauty before?.

 

But what really surprised her was the moment the woman looked up from the bakery's stairs and saw her too. It was as if they couldn't tear their gaze from the other, as if there was some sort of connection between them.

 

Their sight was interrupted by a car passing by, then another, and another. 

 

Joy felt a desperate rush run through her body. She didn't care she was going to be late for work, all she wanted was to see the woman again. What if she dissapeared once the cars got out of her way?. She couldn't wait.

 

Joy ran, avoiding cars that were too close to her for her liking, earning some shouting and countless sounds of the car's horns.

 

She was so close to reach her, the woman had even stepped closer to the street, a worried look in her face.

 

Just a little more ...

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Sitting abruptly, Joy woke up.

 

It felt so real she was panting. 

 

The brunette took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. She turned to her nightstand, taking her phone. Seriously? 5 AM?.

 

Sighing, Joy let herself fall on the matress once again and covered her face with her right arm. It wasn't the first time she dreamed with that woman, she had done it countless of times since she was young but it had been years since she last dreamed about her though she was back lately, really, really frecuently. Almost every night.

 

It was frustrating, she always woke up before she could reach her, and always forgot her face whenever she opened her eyes.

 

She dreamed the same woman, meeting her in different ways, different times but always that woman. Who was she?.

 

Joy groaned when she heared the door opening. "Wake up sleeping idiot we have a class to get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter