Happy wife, happy life

โ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ โž | NAMJIN

ONE

Happy wife, happy life
by Jungkook

Hi! Kookie is here! ^ใ…‚^

Welcome to the first blog of Marriage 101, where I and Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung hyungs will give out marriage advice for all of our fans (and non-fans).

Hopefully, you guys will enjoy our humor!

Anyways, as you all may know, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung were married a few months go on June 12, 2018, on the beautiful Californian beaches

Anyways, as you all may know, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung were married a few months go on June 12, 2018, on the beautiful Californian beaches. It is absolutely extraordinary, really, because I never got to see Jin hyung so flustered in his whole entire life except for that one time he was panicking about kissing Namjoon hyung on V-live.

It is absolutely extraordinary, really, because I never got to see Jin hyung so flustered in his whole entire life except for that one time he was panicking about kissing Namjoon hyung on V-live

#notsorryhyung

I love you, mom!

Now, before I go any further, I would like to take the time to applaud for those who are married because wow, it takes a lot of guts to be committed and dedicated to someone for the rest of your life

Now, before I go any further, I would like to take the time to applaud for those who are married because wow, it takes a lot of guts to be committed and dedicated to someone for the rest of your life.

Don't take me the wrong way, thoughโ€”I love weddings. I really do. Marriage, by far, is one of my ultimate goals in life. It is sequentially a huge commitment between two people who love each other very much. However, words cannot describe the feelings behind 'marriage.' It is an unseen, invisible but beautiful and an indescribable feeling of happiness and I, for once, can see why.

Get this: for the first time in history, Namjoon hyung didn't break anything he touched, and it only started when he had gotten married to Jin hyung.

Get this: for the first time in history, Namjoon hyung didn't break anything he touched, and it only started when he had gotten married to Jin hyung

Coincidence?

I think not.

But seriously, I don't think I have ever seen Jin hyung so, so, so happy before. He is practically oozing, radiating happy vibes every second ever since they had come back from their honeymoon and it is beginning to scare me and the other hyungs a little bit.

Then again, I think it was because Namjoon had hidden some facts from Jin hyung.

You see, Kim Seokjin hyung of BTS is a neat freak. Our manager, poor Sejin hyung, knows it the best. Whenever Jin hyung is with us, there isn't a speck of dirt in the dorm especially the kitchen area. There isn't a drop of ketchup on the tables in the restaurants where we eat, and there is definitely no trash left behind. And if there was, Jin hyung has this habit of fixing it immediately.

I remember it clear as day. On their departure date for their honeymoon, our lovely hyungs had asked Manager hyung to watch over us. And Jin hyung being Jin hyung panicked.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I feel offended, hyung, that you, out of all people, had compared me, the Golden child, with your husband whose nickname literally has the word 'destruction' in it.

Like what the heck?

aNd WhAt Do YoU mEaN bY

aNd WhAt Do YoU mEaN bY "i'M bReAkInG mY oNe HuNdReD sIxTiEtH kEyBoArD"?

aNd WhAt Do YoU mEaN bY

I did no such thing! What false accusation!

But I have a confession to make. You see, when Jin hyung is around, we always pushed the cleaning duties to him, so when Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung had left Seoul for their one-month honeymoon to Hawaii, there is no one but a mountain of oily and sticky ceramic plates and utensils. On top of that, there was dirty laundry and candy wrappers were everywhere. Our bedrooms appear as if World War III ended and the living room, oh goodness, looks as if a tornado came through the place and not to mention the kitchen wasโ€”actually, I change my mind.

Let's not talk about the kitchen.

No one wants to know what kind of disgusting fungus are building up from all the unwashed dishes.

Are you surprised yet, Jin hyung?

No?

Okay, good.

Truthfully, I feel bad for Manager hyungs. They were so exhausted of us and yet it has been only had been a month since you two lovebirds had left for your dream honeymoon. Sejin hyung would always say "We literally just left for like five minutes!" whenever he comes inside the dorm.

Sejin hyung would always say

I LOVE YOU SEJINIE HYUNG. AND HYUNSOO. AND HOBEOM. AND ALL OF YOU HYUNGS!

Then, out of the blue, we get a call from Namjoon hyung on Yoongi hyung's phone. The conversation goes as follows:

Everyone: *holds their breath in*

YG: *puts on speaker* Hello?

NJ: Hey, boys! We're on our way home!

YG: *looks around and gulps* Uh, Namjoon?

NJ: Yes?

YG: How far are you guys from the dorm?

NJ: About 20 minutes away? Why? *voice is suddenly hushed* Did you guys do something?

Everyone: *glances at kitchen*

YG: Nothing.

NJ: Uh huh.

J: *in the background, probably just woken up* Joonie, is there something wrong?

NJ: *talking to Jin* Nothing, babe. Go back to sleep, love. *goes back to Yoongi hyung* Just get the door looking presentable before we get there. You know how Jin is.

And the call drops.

We looked at each other: Yoongi hyung looking at Jimin, Hoseok hyung at Taehyung, and I at the kitchen. And I'll tell you something: I never sweated so much since Blood, Sweat, and Tears and my heart never pumped blood so hard until I was met with the task of scrubbing the dishes. Needless to say, I have learned three lessons that day: 1) Never ever wait until the last minute to get everything in place. 2) Jin hyung is a very easy person to please: he just wants to come home to a very, very clean and spotless home, and 3) Namjoon hyung is forever in our debt.

So hear me out people! Wise advice from Jeon Jungkook to all the men and ladies out there: do what your significant other wants.

A happy wife equals a happy life.

Don't pull a Namjoon.

Thank you for tuning in with BTS today and this is Jungkookie signing out!

Bye!

Bye!

ย