A Fortune To Meet You: Chapter Two

A Fortune To Meet You

Kim Ha Eun Looked At Him Head to toe. 

"You Broke My bicycle," Ha Eun yelled out of anger. She thought in her head why did she have to tell at him.

" Oh, I'm Sorry," He said. Ha Eun accepted his apology and the bell ranged. Everyone quickly walked to their classrooms.

 Ha Eun was in her class introducing herself and greeting people in her class. 

After the greetings and introduces, there was a knock on the classroom door. " A Student is late to class," Mrs. An(teacher) said. 

As Mrs. An opened the classroom door, the same guy from the VIP parking lot came in. " Cha Se Jun, You're Here," Mrs.An Said.

"Class We have another student joining us this year," Mrs. An Said. Every girl in the class were screaming and excited to have Se Jun in their class but, Ha Eun was the only one who didn't act like the others. 

Se Jun introduced himself, " Hello, I'm Cha Se Jun From the Group Asteriod....." He was finished introducing himself and waited for Mrs.An to give him his seat number. 

"You will be sitting next to Sang Jung Ya Seat Number 5,"Mrs.An Said.

Ha Eun was Behind Se Jun by their desks they sat. On their first day, they were inform to have a project with the given partners. 

As Mrs.An gave out the names for partners, who ever was a girl would whine because they didnt get Se Jun as their partner. " Se Jun and Ha Eun," Mrs An Called out. 

Kim Ha Eun froze. Se Jun looked back at Ha Eun. " Hello, Partner," Se Jun said taking his hand out for  a shake.