A Fortune To Meet You: Chapter 1

A Fortune To Meet You

"Kim Ha Eun, Wake Up," Her Stepmom yelled. Kim Ha Eun woke up and got dressed in her uniform outfit. She headed downstairs and her stepmom was cooking.

" What are you cooking ma," Kim Ha Eun asked. Her stepmom didnt answer her and just kept mixing the eggs and batter.

" Well, Its time for me to go to school now, Bye," Ha Eun Said. After Getting out of the door, She got her bicycle and rode it to her school.

Today was Her first day of Freshman Year in HighSchool. 

She got to the school and parked her bike. There were tons of people walking to their friends and some walking to their classes.

"HA EUN," her best friend said from the back of her. Ha Eun Looked back and her best friend, Seo Yeon, was running towards her.

" SEO YEON," Ha Eun yelled as she was running to her for a hug. They both hugged each other and greeted themselves. 

" I missed you, noona," said Seo Yeon. Ha Eyn said the same thing. 

While they were talking and greeting themselves, a group of girls were standing at the parking spot for VIPS. "Someone A VIP here at our school," Ha Eun asked.

" I'm Not Sure," Seo Yeon answered. Then after a few minutes figuring out who the VIP was, a car drove in the parking lot. 

Ha Eun's bicycle was near the parking lot and..... the car for the VIP parking lot hit it.

" My Bicycle," Ha Eun yelled as she ran to her bicycle. 

 

One Security From The VIP parking lot opened the door from the car and a guy came out walking up to Kim Ha Eun.

Kim Ha Eun Looked Up. " Are You Okay," as he said to her.