A fortune to meet you: Chapter 3

A Fortune To Meet You

~Bell Rings~

" Everyone go to lunch,"Mrs.An Yelled. After everyone went to lunch, Ha Eun and Se Jun plus 2 other girls were in class. Both of the girls, Lee Soon Ya and Kim Ro Ba ran to Se Jun and asked for his autograph and a picture. 

" Let's Take a picture," Soon Ya said happily. Se Jun Nodded and took a picture with them. 

As they took the picture,  Ha Eun Didnt want to stare at them while they were taking a picture. So, Ha Eun went to the cafeteria. After taking the picture with the girls, Se Jun quickly ran to get lunch. 

When they got in line for their lunch, Ha Eun went to sit at the table her best friend was at. Se Jun had to sit at the VIP table with 4 friends only. He had had some friends when they were in class, including the person he sat next to.

After lunch and class, the bell ranged. It was time to get ready and go home. Se Jun packed his backpack and went to Ha Eun. Ha Eun was packing her backpack as well.

"Students, the project is making a story, any kind would work," Mrs. An Said. While Se Jun was there, he asked her.

" Okay, so I'll go to your house later to talk about the project, okay," Se Jun asked. Ha Eun Nodded and went out to go home. 

She went out and had to carry her bike home with her. Later while carrying for 5mins, a car came through. It was the same car that crashed her bike. It was Se Jun. 

" Sorry about the bike, I'll give you a ride," Se Jun Said. He smiled and waited for her answer.

" No, Its fine, I'll just walk it with me," Ha Eun Said. She took her bike and walked almost half an hour to her house.

Se Jun asked his manager to stop the car and carry her to the car for a ride. " Just Get in," Se Jun said. The manager carried her into the car with Se Jun and carried her bike to the back trunk.

It was quiet because it was awkward. " So, Its about a book,hmmm...." Se Jun said. "Yea. A book," Ha Eun said. 

" Hmm, we could do it about how people communicate," Se Jun asked. He looked at Ha Eun and stared at her with a serious face.

" Uhm, Yea," Ha Eun said. They got to her house by Ha Eun telling them and dropped her off.  

As she got off, Se Jun asked ,"Can I get your number to talk about how the project is going to be like." Ha Eun Said yes and gavhim him her number.