002

rainy carrousel

 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, it's nice to meet you!" The brown-haired man called Baekhyun chirps out. He holds his hand out for Jongdae to shake, and that's what Jongdae does, he shakes Baekhyun's hand.

"Are you going to introduce yourself?" 

"My name is Kim Jongdae," Jongdae starts and he doesn't really know where to finish so he just leaves it at that.

Baekhyun sends him a bright smile.

"I have a feeling that we are going to become good friends." 

Jongdae nods at the words Baekhyun says and finds himself smiling oddly enough. 

 

"Love is a sickness ya know?" Baekhyun says one day to Jongdae during their shared lunch hours. Next, to Jongdae, Do Kyungsoo lets out a sigh and he gets up and walks away to go sit somewhere else, not awake enough yet to deal with Baekhyun's ramblings. 

"I don't think your friend likes me that much Jongdae," Baekhyun states, and Jongdae just lets out a quiet laugh. Baekhyun then starts another random speaking tangent. This time about how obsessiveness and love were the same things. 

Across the lunchroom, two eyes glare at Baekhyun. 

 

"When will you ever wake up?" A familiar voice says to Jongdae, it's so familiar, he just can't place the name. 

Jongdae's body is suddenly moved, and he finds his head in the lap of somebody else's, and then there's a hand cascading through his blonde hair? 

Yeah, that's a hand.

"I love you, love you, love you, love you, going to keep you safe from everyone in the world my precious Jongdae." The voice says, and Jongdae lets out a hum of agreement. He's just so tired, so sleepy. 

The last thing he hears is laughter from above him.