001

rainy carrousel

 


The room is empty, with the exception of a man laying on the floor. The man is wearing a white tunic with black jeans that are tighter than normal. No shoes are found near his feet, the only sound that can be heard is the soft pitter-patter of raindrops against the window. 

"Jongdae," A voice calls out, and the man laying on the floor stirs, but he doesn't get up. 

"Jongdae, what are you doing here?" Another voice whispers out. 

"Jong-" The voice gets cut off by a scream, and Jongdae doesn't pay attention to it, he just remains on the floor. 

 

"I love you." A voice says to Jongdae, it sounds so familiar but Jongdae can't place it, it's cold, he's on some floor, and he can't find his walking cane. 

"I love you so much." The voice says again, and Jongdae wants to find the words to say something but he can't.

 

The feeling of warmth envelopes Jongdae like a blanket has been thrown over him.

He knows it's not a blanket though, it's another body next to him. 

"They won't bother you again." 

Jongdae finds himself falling back into the world of dreams. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thank you for reading, next ficlet will be up sometime this week.