Be my guest

Breathe TaengSic and Save a Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AU/TaengSic 2018/Part 2 of Bittersweetest/I recommend you guys listen to Jessica's song 'Love U' while reading because that's what I was doing.. did not even notice I was over 500 words)

 

"Love? Tch. She had the audacity to write that?" Jessica shook her head, but she didn't realize she was smiling while looking at the ceiling as she lied on her bed.

"Unnie? Are you okay?" Krystal asked as she crawled next to her sister, worried that her sister was going even crazy as she already is.

Jessica immediately went fierce and rolled her eyes.

"Yah, unnie, is this about last week?"

Jessica just shrugged not admitting anything.

"Seems like it, Unnie."

"Yah, Jung Soojung-ah," Jessica turned flat on her tummy like Krystal, "that has been haunting me. Taeyeon still had that charm on me. She knows me too well and I hate it."

"Why are you so... in denial, Jess?"

"What do you mean?"

Krystal sighed, "Just admit that you miss her too."

"I won't 'cause I don't. Stop. Stop." Jessica hugged her sister wishing she could just sleep the feeling of it.

~

Jessica was left at the table eating her breakfast Krystal made. Krystal had to left early for her schedule with her upcoming drama, meanwhile Jessica is work-free for the week.

Her cellphone rang, it was Sunny.

"Yah, Sunkyu?"

"Sica, I heard your in Korea now?"

"Yep! What's up?"

"Pay me a visit, will ya?"

"What if I don't want to?"

"Suit yourself! I'm hanging up on you--"

"Yah, yah, Sunkyu! I was just kidding!"

"We're set? Dinner at my place. I've been wanting to talk to you."

"Call! See you!"

Sunny ended it with a kiss-sound. Everybody was busy with their schedules especially her friends who just had their comeback. But they made sure they were still there for each other making sure to check if they are all still breathing whenever they have free time and even though they are worlds apart.

Sunny would always do 'time check' at their ot9 groupchat and whenever someone's free they would start a video call. Taeyeon rarely joined. And when she did join, she made sure it's Jessica's sleeping time.

~

Jessica was never late when it comes to Sunny dates because Sunny is like an angry wife whenever she's late and Jessica just hates the nagging.

The keypad beeped as she inputs Sunny's code. With a smile on her face and a bottle of champagne in her hand she entered, "Sunkyu~yaaaah! I'm here!"

The door closed behind her as she took off her shoes and change into bunny slippers, wondering why no one was answering. Hmm.

The whole place was on dim light. Unsual for Sunny, Jessica thought. Sunny would always have the place lighten up in the brightest light - it would burn their eyeballs.

Upon walking close to the common area, there was a music coming from the dining. She went and put her bag at the sofa trying to familiarize the song she was hearing.

"Yah! Is that my song?!" She smiled, "Where are you, dwarf?!"

'Love U' was playing. It was Jessica's favorite song in her album.

She ran towards the kitchen - still with the champagne in her hands, and to her d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter