Bad, bad girl

Breathe TaengSic and Save a Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AU/PG13)

 

"J-Jessica," I stammered while her hand tried to slip inside my tank top reaching my tummy. She was beside me but my back was her, "what are you doing?"

"I don't know why I agreed to sleep with you tonight, Taeyeon~ah." She said, almost whispering. I could feel her breath warming the back of my neck as she pressed herself closer to me. I wanted to turn and face her but she locked me in that place.

She buried her face onto my neck. I wanted to stop her but her hand was already inside my top, and was caressing my tummy. I was getting too weak. She started kissing my weak spots, like my neck, my shoulder, and she even nibbled my earlobe. "Jessica..."

"Shhh~"

Snap. I heard my bra just unhooked. She kissed my neck down to my blades as she slide one of my bra strap down my arm but not fully removing it. "Sica, you've got to be kidding me."

Her hand made its way to my , her fingers hovered around my . I shrieked, "N-no." I felt like giving in, giving up. But I was fighting my inner demons who have already given up to Sooyeon's touch and kisses.

Her leg went over my hips, pulling and turning me, forcing me to lie on my back. Then suddenly, she was on top of me - just like that.

I was there, blushing at the sight. My belly was already exposed, my bra strap laying low on my arm, my shorts were slightly pulled down because of her force revealing the waistband of my laced . My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter