Two

Kronoseunan: They Are Coming

Kris looked the two up and down.

'Here,' he said finally. He handed them each a little gold watch. 'These are communication devices and have camera lenses. They also tell time pretty well. Every Kronoseunan warrior has one. And you?' He frowned at Chanyeol. 'Don't make trouble.'

'I- I won't,' Chanyeol stammered.

'Thank you for the watches,' Baekhyun murmered.

Kris' expression did not change. 'Get going, to the training room. Stay there until you are called. Train if you wish; Junmyeon is there, he'll help you.'

'Ok,' they said in unison, like robots.

 

 

In the training room, Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol aside. 'I'm scared. I don't want to do this.'

Chanyeol stared for a second, then hugged him. 'We'll be fine! I think it's interesting.'

'Hi!' Suho startled them. 'Let's get training, okay? We can't be lazy around here!'

'Sure,' Baekhyun struggled out the word as if it hurt. 

Suho frowned in worry. 'You okay?'

'Yeah-yeah, I'm find.'

Suho nodded and smiled. 'Good.'

 

They trained all afternoon. At 5:15 P.M Kris called them and told them they could go eat. Suho directed them to the dinner room.

Everyone there looked solemn. No one talked. No one even looked at them. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's arm and whispered in his ear, 'will we become like this?'

'Let's hope not,' was Chanyeol's reply.

 

Then, out of nowhere, an alarm went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N I'm sorry this is so short lmao