One

Kronoseunan: They Are Coming

 

Twelve-year-oldKris Wu stood back-to-back with eleven-year-old Kim Junmyeon, both staring at the silver ball that hung from the ceiling. An old man's face appeared in the ball, looking tired and miserable.

'I know you're still young,' he said. 'And you probably think you're not ready. But there's no other way. I'm sorry.'

'Dad-' Junmyeon began.

His dad silenced him. 'I must go now. Kris, I now name you the official leader of the  Kronoseunan Army.'

 

 

Little ten-year-old Park Chanyeol was an outcast . His awkward height, wide eyes, and large ears all contributed to making him look weird; not only that, but he bore the Kronoseunan Triangle on his skin. He had tried to talk to people so many times, but despite this, he had only one friend in the world- Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was small, bearing slight resemblance to a puppy. He had a bright personality and a loud laugh. Furthermore, he also bore the Kronoseunan Triangle. He and Chanyeol did everything together, and shared everything. They were inseparable.

 

 

 

Fourteen years old now, Kris Wu had not yet had any trouble as the leader of the Kronoseunan Army. There were no wars; there was a suspiciously peaceful time for about two years.

Kris had recruited several others to become leaders. Zhang Yixing, Lu Han, Oh Sehun, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongdae and Kim Minseok. And now, he had just sent a recruit letter to Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

The letter arrived on the day after Chanyeol's puppy's birthday. Chanyeol was overly happy, carrying his puppy around everywhere; of course Baekhyun came also. They had just gone for a walk and come back when Baekhyun found the letter.

Chanyeol's whole day was ruined. His best friend was leaving; his life would be sad and boring from now on. 

'Hey! I'll write back and ask if you can come too!' Baekhyun said excitedly.

So they sent in Baekhyun's letter. Two weeks later, they finally got a reply.