Lemon Quartz

... What About Us?

 

After all the crying, throwing of things and the feeling of hatred, Sungjong lie on bed thinking of a possible way to get the love of his life back.

"This is the second time he left you Sungjong. The first, he said he's sorry.. and you forgive him... just like that... he left you for a year. ONE FREAKING YEAR! And you forgive him..... But he wont return it this time.... Sungjong.. What now?" he tells his self.

Just then his phone ring, he picks it up immediately just to see Chunji<3 on it. He wipes his nose, cleared his throat before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Jagi! Go fix, let's eat dinner.. Or I can just go there and----"

"Ani.. It's fine, let's go eat outside."

"Okay, I'll pick you up in an hour okay?"

"Oh."

"See you~"

Then Sungjong hang up, he rolled on his bed for a couple of times before conditioning his self to what should happen next.

He grab comfy clothes and went to the bathroom to wash up. His swallen eyes wont go away, so then he made up a good lie about it.

"Yeah, that's what you are good at Sungjong, you liar." he told his own reflection when he's changing in front of the mirror.

He sighed and roll to his bed, he thought of what happened hours ago, he thought of Sunggyu, his soon to be new friend, he thought of Chunji's smile when he found him with the other kingkas.. he also thought of Dongwoo's kind approach... he then thought of Hoya.. Hoya's words.. Hoya's voice.. the feeling of Hoya's hands.. Hoya...

He started crying again. Got out of bed and put his fist to a ball. He stared at the part of the bed where Hoya lay hugging him last night, tears streamed down his freshly cleaned face. He wipes it off again as he heard the doorbell rang.

That must be Chunji....

He proceed downstairs.

"You're quiet today." Chunji wrapped an arm around Sungjong's waist and pull him close. "Did something came up?"

"Anio..." Sungjong forced a smile. "I'm just starving.. that's all."

"Haha! Okay~! Then let's go walk fast!" Chunji and Sungjong walk their way to the nearest local family restaurant.

When they arrived, Chunji settle them down on a table near the window, he ordered two big meals. While waiting for their order Chunji pick something out of his inside pocket and gave it to Sungjong. It was a piece of parcel carefully wrapped in yellow gift paper.

"For you~" Chunji smiled,

Sungjong took the small gift on his hands and examined it.

"Well, aren't you gonna open it?"

"Huh? Hmm.. okay..." Sungjong began openning the small gift box. He's eyes widen to see whats inside it. It's a pretty bracelet. It has yellow stones that looks almost like lemon candies.

"Well do you like it?" Chunji said nervously,

"Its beautiful..." 

"Its called Lemon quartz, I think this kind of stone will look good on you."

"Waah~ Thank you Chunji...." Sungjong smiled a Chunji helped him put the bracelet on.

Their order came and for a second Sungjong wished nothing else but to bring some of the yummy food home for Hoya.. Then he remembers that Hoya's no longer with him.. He sighed and eat quietly, listening to Chunji's interesting stories, trying to understand the world Chunji moved in.

"And then Heechul hyung went like----"

"Chunji... Thank you."

"Hm? Why all of a sudden...? You're welcome Jongie." Chunji pats Sungjong's head and smile brightly, but it faded when  he saw the tears run down Sungjong's face.

"Baby, why are you crying? Bad salad? Tummy ache? Wanna go home? I'll take you home..."

"I'm sorry...."

"You don't need to say sorry.. Let's go." Chunji got up from his seat but froze on his tracks when he swore he heard something from Sungjong.

"What?" He asked turning to face the crying Sungjong.

Sungjong sniffed before speaking, "I'm so sorry.... Let's break up."

"Wha-- Does the food here upsets you that much? Don't worry I wont briong you here anymore...."

"No, Chunji let's break up." Sungjong sobbed. "I'm so sorry." He pecked Chunji's cheek before turning to his heel and ran out of the restaurant.

Chunji who was shocked, slouch back to his seat as tears form in his eyes. I knew it.. 

Sungjong run as fast as he could, he doesn't know where he's going, he just let his feet take him.

He stopped running when he reached the beach, his feet can no longer drag him, his tired, mentally, emotionally. physically tired.

He rolled down to the white sands and started shouting, started crying, swearing for his life like he was such a sinner.

He sat down hugging his knees and let everything out. Thinking that at this moment there wont be a Kim Sunggyu that will walk up to him and hand over a hanky, there wont be a smiling Chunji that will make him feel better, there wont be a Hoya that will held him in his strong arms to make him feel safe and there wont be  a comfy bed with a familiar scent on it that makes him feel loved. No one is here now for him, so he let it all out.

By the time the waves hushed down to silent gush, Sungjong got on his feet a plan was made in his mind. Everything-to-get-the-love-of-his-life-back-plan. 

He then took a cab home.

When he arrived at his apartment, Chunji was there, sitting on the porch. Looking lifeless.

Sungjong walk towards him, shook him slightly.

"It's cold here outside..."

"Sungjong..."

"I'll call a cab to take you home."

"Sungjong.. is it because of him?"

"..................." Sungjong just stared back at Chunji,

"You're breaking up with me because of Hoya?"

"I..I..."

"I knew it...." Chunji got up and stare up the sky, believing that this way his tears wont fall.

"I'm sorry, and no.. It's not because of him." he lied.

"Then it's because of what?!" Chunji spatted.

Sungjong who got slightly alarmed stepped back.

"It's because you deserve better."

"Better? How can you tell me I deserve better when you are the best? HUH?" Chunji's mad now.

"Chunji.. I'm sorry.. I just don't fit in your world.. I'm sorry..."

"What? But you are my world Sungjong,"

The two of them fell silent, 

"Fine. Do what you want." with that Chunji called a cab, get on it and Sungjong just watched as it drove away.

"I'm sorry Chunji....." Sungjong walked inside his apartment, proceed upstairs to his room and lay down on his bed, he stares at his right arm where Chunji placed the pretty bracelet.. it was still there, although he ran and went hysterical earlier.. it was still there.. hanging for its dear life.

He wanted to cry so bad, but his eyes wont let him. He wishes that nothing bad will happen to Chunji.

Chunji.. his friend.


o wo sorry for the short update.

what do you think about the whole story so far?

subscribe and comment.^^