Mess

... What About Us?

Morning.

Sungjong woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He started his morning activities like cooking breakfast. cleaning up and  dress up and get reasdsdy for school.

He went out of his apartment, greeted some of his elderly neighbors and walk his way to school.

Surprisingly, the school is lively as usual.

So no one knew what happened...? He thought.

He made his way to the marble stairs at the big front doors of school, girls greeted him nicely but he just bowed to them and walk off.

When heading to their classroom, he realized Chunji wasn't there yet, Prolly late?

He checked the time, there's still 20 mins before homeroom. He yawned and proceed to the rooftop instead.

The rooftop.

"This is like my comfort zone you know."

"Eh?" Sungjong looked around just to find Kim Sunggyu on 'his' throne.

"I like high places, I see you're early." He motioned Sungjong to sit next to him, Sungjong followed.

"Here put this on your eyes."

"What's this hyung?"

"Its... some sort of cosmetic pads with cucumber stuff in it. Anyway it will make your eyes feel fresh"

Sungjong did what he's told, he put both wet-tissue-like pads on his eyes.

"Ooh~ it's cold!" he giggled. Sunggyu smiled.

They listened to the deafening silence for a while before Sunggyu broke it, "Are you a boy?"

"Hyuuuung...." the younger one whined.

"Hahaha, just kidding. That's a pretty bracelet, where'd you get it?"

"Chunji gave it to me..."

"Oh. Your boyfriend? That's nice of him, it really looks good on you."

"Mhm.. Its been 15 mins already right? I can remove this now.. And maybe we can go to class."

"Sure."

Sungjong removed the pads on his eyes, He was amazed that he feel much fresher and cleaner.

"Hyung you're right! These are refreshing!!!" Sungjong giggles,

"I told you so.."

"But hyung.. why do you have these?"

BBRRRRRRRRNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

'That's the school bell, hurry up, let's go!" Sunggyu swing his bag to his sides and carry Sungjong's.

The two of them run out of the rooftop, went down to their classroom.

The classroom,

Mr. Jung the homeroom teacher wasn't around yet, and so is Chunji.

As Sungjong get on his seat, Sunggyu who was beside him murmured that he left something on the rooftop and he'll be out to get it, Sungjong nodded, as his eyes watches Sunggyu left the back door it shifted its gaxe to the guy who was staring at him.

Hoya..

Hoya looked away, Sungjong who's trying not to sob or tear up has caught the attention of the other kingkas,

"Sungjongie~ Where's Chunji?"

Sungjong shrugged and put his attention to the window beside him.

The class started, it turned out that Chunji will be absent. Sunggyu who ran in time just to meet with the teacher outside and charmed his way out of the tardy list was now taking notes, while watching sungjong at the corner of his eye.

The second bell rang signalling Lunch break.

Sungjong's attention was called out by the teacher who was worried for how he act in class.

"I hope you're keeping up well Mr.Lee.." he said. "Lately I can see you at the back sulking and looking out of the window, is something going on?"

Sungjong shrugged and murmured a faint "Sorry." and fake a smile while telling a lie that he's been staying up late finishing a novel he's been reading.

The teacher seems to bought it, gave the student a pat in the back and an encouraging smile saying to do better.

Sungjong excused himself to go eat lunch and the teacher allowed. He ran down the cafeteria to find it crowded as usual, but today it's different... somehow..

He walk his way to the trays and spotted Dongwoo who smiled at him shyly. he smiled back.

"Yay! They're serving meat today! How awesome could that be?" says Dongwoo excitedly.

"Must be awesome." Sungjong said shortly,

Sungjong grab a salad, a kimbap roll, a piece of white chicken meat and a chocolate cake topped with strawberries for dessert. Dongwoo saw Sungjong's tray and jokingly asked if he's a goat. Sungjong laughed at the joke and agreed on taking a serving of Bulgogi from Dongwoo.

As they made their way to the tables, Sungjong spotted that Dongwoo will sit on Hoya's table, he'll do anything to not get a glimpse of Hoya so he told Dongwoo that he'll be sitting next to his other classmates, as they parted their ways. Sungjong went up to the second floor and settle on a table near an open window.

While noming his food.. he realized that today is not an ordinary day, since fan girls are giggling and humming and sobbing.. Today is just like the day Sungjong and Chunji got first anounced as officially dating couple.

I wonder who's the new couple.... he thought.

His eyes fixed on his yellow bracelet.. he wonders where Chunji is, why he's absent and what he's doing at the moment.

"Sungjong-ah...."

"Hm? Hyung, sit down" Sungjong motioned a hand on the seat in front of him.

"Gonna eat that?" Sunggyu sat down and pointed his chopsticks on the bowl of Bulgogi.

"Ani.. It's too plenty.. have some." Sungjong offered.

Sunggyu grab the bowl and began eating as if he hasn;t eaten for months.

"H-hyung slow down..." sungjong pat his hyung's back as he grab a bottled water to give him.

"I miss this kind of food."

"Then why not ask someone at home cook for you?"

"I live alone."

"EH? I thought hyung's the heir of Sunkyu-ssi's??"

"Yeah, that's why I live alone."

"I don't understand..."

"Just as I thought."

"Bwoh?!"

"Anyway pretty creature, have you heard the news?" Sunggyu swallowed the last meat from the bowl.

"What news...?" puzzled boy sungjong asked and that made Sunggyu coughed, he patted his hyung's back again and hand him a water bottle.

"I told you to slow down noming everything, didn't I?" Sungjong whined, making the older one blush.

"You're so pure."

"Hm? Is that a pick up line?"

"Uh.. No." Sunggyu wiped his face and stares at Sungjong.

"Pretty, Innocent but naive."

"Hyung must have had a lot of girlfriends.." Sungjong giggles as he watch Sunggyu's eyes disappearing on his face.

Sungjong gave a nervous laugh to break the awkward silence.

The two friends went down of the cafeteria's second floor and joke around the entrance hall as they bump to some sobbing fangirls.

"What's with them?" Sungjong said in a low voice, Sunggyu just shrug and remain silent.

"JONGIE-AH~~!!!" Amber wrap her hands around the feminine boy and smiled at his friend.

"Hey kiddo," Kiseop beamed from behind.

"Hey~" Sungjong greeted back shyly, for some reason he's still not used with pretty/handsome/popular people talking to him.

"So you heard the news?" Amber smiled brightly as though she won a championship or something.

"What news?" Sungjong asked as he saw Sunggyu looking the other way,

"The news! ....IS ABOUT YOU AND CHUNJI HAVING SOME RIVALRY ON THE MOST UNEXPECTED DAEBAK COUPLE SPOT!" Amber broadcasted it loudly.

"Hur?"

"DUH! Competition is one great thing, so don't fret my pet, I'm sure you'll win this!!!" Amber pats Sungjong's back like a trainor will do on a trainee.

"Wait.. okay.. so.. Who?" at this moment Sungjong's eyes averted on the school's large bulletin board, he saw a famillar face and a rather shiny mess of jumbled names hanging on top of the large picture of 2 guys. Sungjong made his way closer to the picture so that he will be able to read what the shiny object says.

W-woo..Ya...?

"WooYa...." his eyes read the name and fell on the 2 guys on the picture. Sungjong's heart race when he's been able to reconize the guys' faces : Nam Woohyun and Lee Hoya

"Sungjong..." Sunggyu wisphered, this made Sungjong back to reality.. the reality where Hoya doesnt exist in his life, the reality that everything else is a lie.

"G-gyu hyung.. I'll head on first." Sungjong said without looking at Sunggyu and ran off to the direction of their classroom.

Sungjong's mad now. He don't understand what this means.. WooYa? Are you freaking kidding me?!

He saw his target, and like a ninja stole him from the site and drag him up the rooftop.

"WHAT?!" Hoya spat at the younger boy.

"You tell me." Sungjong said staring straight at Hoya's eyes.

"Jongie, we're through."

"That's it? Am I just this worth? What the Hoya?"

Hoya raised an eyebrow upon hearing the younger boy cuss.

"You started it." Hoya look down on his now shaking hands.

"Great. JUST ING GREAT."

"Jongie stop cussing."

Sungjong held a deep breath before speaking again but Hoya press a finger on his lips.

"Shh.. I'm sorry."

Sungjong let his tears fall, this makes Hoya even more sorry.

Sungjong Hoya's hand and stare at his eyes.

"You know what? I feel stupid right now." Sungjong his heel to walk off but Hoya stopped him.

"Baby... Don't walk away."

"Don't tell me not to ing walk away, when you taught me how." Hoya's heart broke with these cold words that Sungjong just said. He tried to pull him to a hug but failed when Sungjong pushed him forcefully away.

"Ya Lee Sungjong!" Hoya tried once again but was stopped when he saw a fake smile on Sungjong's face.

"I thought I saw something really good in you, but I was wrong. I was very wrong." Sungjong's smile  faded as he stormed out of the rooftop down to the classrooms, leaving Hoya alone and defeated.

 


 ; A ; 

 Sad chapter. 

 I hope you're still reading.. 

 lol; 

 I need motivation.. readers cheer me up pretty please! <3 

 subscribe and comment too! :)