・° ✧ TRAINEES (+1)

・° ✧ P R G N : Sunlight x Milky Way Entertainment } Apply Open!
TRAINEES!
TRAINEES!
total count: 03
total count: 03
 
authorimg
( CHARACTER NAME )
IS ( STATUS HERE )
hi, sooooo we decided that we'll start doing reviews on the blogs themselves so this section is now for drabbles! well, drabbles will come when we have inspiration LMAO but this will quicken the pace for reviews for everyone! an now, please give a hand to adhra for writing these. 
 
I COMMAND YOU TO APPLAUSE.
 
and now, i take my leave. 
 
- aria 
 
authorimg
klahan daicharoenkul
IS accepted!
"mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the prettiest, of them all?"

the mirror sighs, probably for the umpth time already, "i told you, your highness, it would have been you if you did not anger the enchantress and made her curse you into a freaking beast," 

"hmph! very supportive, liza ramirez. extremely supportive," prince klahan pouts his lips; his cloak flaps dramatically out of the prince's protest. 

"well, even if you were not cursed, it wouldn't have been an 'it would have been you' because she'll find another reason to say that it's not you," the teapot smirks, his ceramic clicking against the floor loudly, following the cursed prince into his chamber. 

"for a lil fragile teapot, you sure do not value your life, zhou qiqing," the prince only receives a laugh despite his threat, before a pair of identical pillows come rushing over him.

"that aside, your highness,"
"it seems like you only have,"
"4 petals left to find a fcking prince charming,"
"before you are stuck with this fcking hideous beast form,"
"for the rest of your life," the pillows end their sentences together, "your highness." 

"i know, i know! now can y'all please leave me alone? i don't need advice from some annoying pillows or a made-in-china teapot, thank you,"

adhra's note : this scribble is inspired by klahan's fondness of being called pretty and roses. and also because of my once upon a dream fic, oops— anyway, here is a lil combination of beauty and the beast, snow white and klahan. i am sorry if any of the characters are portrayed wrongly, but i do hope you enjoy this little something. 

authorimg
noah xiong
IS accepted!
"psst, hey there," 

noah looks up; the sweet voice peaking his interest immediately.

"here, silly," someone chuckles; a soft, exciting chuckle. noah frowns; his eyes busy trying to find the owner of the voice that is clearly trying to capture his attention towards them. 

weird, he thinks to himself. he's pretty sure he was alone in the house; and he's pretty sure there is nothing playing on the tv or his laptop. 

so, who is that, he asks himself. am i that stressed out with these assignments that i am starting to hear voices—

"i — am — he — re!" noah jumps a little, taking a few steps away from the girl who just appeared in front of him. 

she's lucky she's cute, he thinks to himself again; his heartbeat struggling to calm back down. or, maybe, we are both lucky she's cute. imagine if she is not—

shivers

"who are you?" noah asks, rather coldly to be honest. 

"you can call me sara, but is it that important? try asking me what i am doing here instead,"

"what are you doing here?"

the girl grins, her steps slightly closing the distance between them. 

"dance with me, noah?"

"huh?"

"please???" the girl flutters her lashes at the male rapidly, hands clasped together before she tilts her head slightly, "hell is like sooooo boring right now i don—"

"hell?"

"ah!" the girl covers , her eyes darting away from his, "oopsie, that shouldn't have came out," a nervous chuckle then escapes her lips, and noah can clearly see how the girl is mentally cursing herself in the inside. 

"anyway," sara clears , "noah..." she calls for him again, and he can feel himself actually being lured to it, "will you," her hands reach for his, putting one around her waist and another clasping his with hers, "dance with me?"

adhra's note : ok so this acfually plays better in my head but i am still struggling with my writing and trying to make this short omf— hope you enjoy this! the inspiration is from noah's persona, dancing with the devil.

 
authorimg
SEBaSTIAN PARK
IS ACCEPTED

"WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! YOU ARE MINE NOW!" 

a proud, evil laugh booms throughout the room, as its owner has her victim pinned down under her. 

"give up now!"

"never!" with one swing, the boy escapes form the witch's grasp, and he doesn't bother waiting a second longer to kick her away from him. 

"insolent brat!" hisses the green-skinned old woman. 

"sebastian! help us!" a girl's voice desperately calls for the boy; her twin brother already yelling in annoyance.

sebastian quickly runs to the cage holding the twins captive, but struggles with the lock, "i told you guys not to get into the candy house, didn't i, hansel and gretel?!"

"easy for you to say, brother! you don't even like sweets!"

adhra's note : i am so sorry this drabble is taking too long, i seriously had no inspiration— anyway, the inspo for this is his dislike for sweets! i hope you enjoy!

authorimg
( CHARACTER NAME )
IS ( STATUS HERE )
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec maximus diam ut odio viverra, vel pulvinar tellus fringilla. Aliquam egestas nec diam ac pharetra. Cras semper, neque a pretium volutpat, turpis purus placerat nunc, in tempor sapien lacus id nisl. Mauris sed maximus purus. Nullam commodo volutpat ultrices. Suspendisse rutrum tristique urna sit amet commodo. Integer viverra lectus nibh, ut pellentesque est euismod dapibus. Donec vel gravida orci. Suspendisse maximus malesuada aliquam. Etiam dignissim eget urna a hendrerit.
 
authorimg
( CHARACTER NAME )
IS ( STATUS HERE )
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec maximus diam ut odio viverra, vel pulvinar tellus fringilla. Aliquam egestas nec diam ac pharetra. Cras semper, neque a pretium volutpat, turpis purus placerat nunc, in tempor sapien lacus id nisl. Mauris sed maximus purus. Nullam commodo volutpat ultrices. Suspendisse rutrum tristique urna sit amet commodo. Integer viverra lectus nibh, ut pellentesque est euismod dapibus. Donec vel gravida orci. Suspendisse maximus malesuada aliquam. Etiam dignissim eget urna a hendrerit.
authorimg
( CHARACTER NAME )
IS ( STATUS HERE )
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec maximus diam ut odio viverra, vel pulvinar tellus fringilla. Aliquam egestas nec diam ac pharetra. Cras semper, neque a pretium volutpat, turpis purus placerat nunc, in tempor sapien lacus id nisl. Mauris sed maximus purus. Nullam commodo volutpat ultrices. Suspendisse rutrum tristique urna sit amet commodo. Integer viverra lectus nibh, ut pellentesque est euismod dapibus. Donec vel gravida orci. Suspendisse maximus malesuada aliquam. Etiam dignissim eget urna a hendrerit.
 
authorimg
( CHARACTER NAME )
IS ( STATUS HERE )
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec maximus diam ut odio viverra, vel pulvinar tellus fringilla. Aliquam egestas nec diam ac pharetra. Cras semper, neque a pretium volutpat, turpis purus placerat nunc, in tempor sapien lacus id nisl. Mauris sed maximus purus. Nullam commodo volutpat ultrices. Suspendisse rutrum tristique urna sit amet commodo. Integer viverra lectus nibh, ut pellentesque est euismod dapibus. Donec vel gravida orci. Suspendisse maximus malesuada aliquam. Etiam dignissim eget urna a hendrerit.