Six

Sick Turtle

“How is he?” asked Wonho as soon as he saw Shownu sitting outside the emergency room’s door. The rest of Monsta X were following behind him. Soon, all of them stand around their leader.

“The doctor is still examining him inside,” Shownu replied. His expression was not good and that made the others worry. “He got seizure once we arrived here,” he continued with lower tone. “I still don’t know about his current condition. We should wait for the doctor.”

Minhyuk gasped at the news. He couldn’t say anything at all. Kihyun sighed and sit beside the leader, he kept whispering that Hyungwon will be okay, that Hyungwon is more stronger than he looks. Wonho still standing while looking to the door, praying for Hyungwon to be okay. Jooheon hugs Minhyuk who cried. And Changkyun just keep silent, he didn’t know what to do beside waiting for the doctor.

Around ten minutes later, the doctor came out from the emergency room and walking toward the boys who stand up immediately.

“Chae Hyungwon’s relatives?”

“Yes. How is he? Is he okay?” asked Shownu.

“Don’t worry. He is going to be okay,” said the doctor and everyone sighed in relief. “He got the flu and fatigue. His fever was too high and that was the cause of his seizure. Fortunately, we managed to reduced his fever.”

“Can we see him?”

“Yes. He is still asleep but you can go see him. But please just two of you,” said the doctor. “He’s on IV drip right now, and once it’s done and he’s awake, we’ll move him to VIP room. I want him to stay at least one night just to make sure he’s stable enough to go home.”

“Thank you, doctor,” said Shownu and the rest of the members. And then the leader asked, “Who want to see him with me?”

“Me!” said Kihyun immediately before the others can say anything.

Shownu nodded and then said to the others, “I think it’s better if you guys going back home instead staying here. Get some rest.”

“No, we’re going to stay here,” said Wonho. “Tell us when he wakes up.”

Knowing that it was useless to said anything opposite, Shownu nodded and went into the ER with Kihyun.