Five

Sick Turtle

Kihyun’s PoV

I couldn’t stop worrying about Hyungwon. He laid by my side and I could feel his body heat on my skin. I could hear that he also had trouble breathing. I held his hand, squeezed him and felt better when he squeezed my hand back. The photoshoot went well in the beginning. Hyungwon could offer all sleeping pose demanded by the photographer. Thankfully, the photographer already knew about Hyungwon’s condition so he didn’t ask for too much. Instead, he asked me to keep changing poses.

“For the last set of shots, can both of you sit? You can lean on the bed headboard,” asked the photographer. “Minhyuk and Changkyun will join us.”

While we were waiting for Minhyuk and Changkyun, I nudged Hyungwon’s shoulder gently. Seemed like he fell asleep in the middle of the shoot. I still held his hand. He was still gripping my hand weakly. He really looks like a baby when sleeping.

“Won-ah,” I called him. “Wake up, you need to sit.”

He didn’t budge. I tap his cheek and feeling worrier than before because his temperature was so high. He was sweating a lot, looked very pale instead of pink flushed on his cheek. I started panicking. I didn’t feel good about this. I tried to shake his shoulder and his whole body shook like he didn’t have anymore energy left. And his grip on  my hand got loose.

"HYUNGWON!"

“What’s wrong, Kihyun-ah?” I heard Minhyuk as he join me on the bed, sitting on the opposite side of Hyungwon. “Is he okay?”

“He’s not waking up,” I said. “This is not good, Minhyuk-ah.”

Minhyuk started to pat Hyungwon’s cheek as strong as he could, but Hyungwon still didn’t move.

“Hyung,” Changkyun interupted, “I think he’s unconscious.”

“What about his pulse?” asked Minhyuk and he bow down, listening to his breath. I realized that he wasn’t wheezing anymore, I couldn’t even hear him breathing. “He’s still breathing, but very, very weak.”

“I can’t feel his pulse,” I said, panickly.

“I’ll call ambulance,”  said Changkyun, kept his calming tone.

Not long after that, the others joined us. They kept asking about Hyungwon’s condition and I kept answering the same thing. That I have no idea what was happening to him except that the boy needs a proper care from the professional. The photoshoot got postponed. Then everything next happened so fast. Ambulance came, paramedics checked Hyungwon and immediately brought him to hospital. Shownu hyung went with them. Me and the others went to hospital with our manager. My heart couldn’t slow down. I hope Hyungwon will be okay.