Another update you guys might want

Just Another KaiStal Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you nervous?”

 

“I don't know.” Anxiety filled her voice as she spoke. The room was silent, save for the soft humming from the television. Behind the doors, she knew it was chaos outside. Yet, there she was, hiding from the world.

 

“How are you feeling?” The soft voice spoke again from the other line, and it amuses her how he still sounded so humorous despite the panic in her voice.

 

“I feel like freaking out. I don't know what to do.” A soft sigh escaped her lips, bringing a hand to cover up her face. It has been months, they waited so long for that day to come. But it felt like she was pushed fast forward into the future; unsure of what she was supposed to feel. Her hands were clammy, her heart beating so erratically against her chest and her insides, untamed.

 

“You're not thinking of backing out, are you?” Another question was thrown at her after a moment of silence. The humorous voice was gone and was soon replaced by a worried one.

 

It was her turn to laugh. Never, not even for a second she thought of running away.

 

“No. Not in a million times. I’m just really nervous.”

 

“Wedding jitters, as what they call.” Relief was heard from the other line, and soon enough, she could hear that smile from his voice again.

 

“I can't wait to see you.”

 

“I’ll see you in a bit, Jongin.”

 

Krystal ended the call with a smile on her face. That simple phone call somehow washed off her worries. It was simply Jongin’s voice that she needed for her worries and anxiety to be washed off.

 

April 1, the day they have set for their marital ceremonies. The same day that the public has learned about their relationship years ago. She and Jongin didn't really have to worry about choosing the date for their most awaited day. They both knew, April 1st would always have a special meaning for them.

 

It was a whirlwind wedding preparation they had. Everything done in utmost secrecy while Jongin was serving his mandatory military service for the country. Their closest friends were there to extend their help and effort. It was hard, numerous sleepless nights were spent. Months and months of preparation, and there they were, ready to commit to a lifetime relationship.

 

And standing in front of the huge mirror, was her, Krystal Jung, staring up at a reflection of a genuinely happy woman. The mermaid style wedding dress suit her perfectly; every curve of her body defined by the elegant cut of the dress. She never looked so happy till that very same day. Butterflies filled her stomach as she pictured the rest of the day in her head; she’d gone through her wedding vows for hundreds of times, every word etched in the back of her head. She was prepared to finally take this huge step.

 

And she’s more than ready to start a new life with no one else but Kim Jongin himself.

 

A lot has happened throughout the years they’ve been together. Break ups were inevitable yet they still find their way back to each other. Only becoming stronger and better.

 

“Krystal?” The door opened, her mom peeking her head in.

 

She whirled around, getting a good view of her mom who’s dressed elegantly as her.

 

“Yeah?” She asked, her heart suddenly racing. Out of excitement, anxiety, joy; it was mixed emotions all in all. And she couldn’t help it.

 

“It’s time.”

 

Two words. And her heart has gone crazy wild.



 

The weather was peaceful; the perfect morning on a fine spring day. The flowers around the church were in full bloom, creating its own majestic decoraction. It was naturally beautiful. And seeing the entrance of the church only made her heart jump even more.

 

It’s finally happening. Right in front of her eyes.

 

“Are you ready?” Her sister spoke next to her, holding her hand tightly. They were hidden behind the closed doors of the church, waiting for the entourage music to start.

 

A few more steps and she’s finally next to the love of her life.

 

And she’s never been more ready.

 

“You will always be my baby Soojung. Married or not.” Pride was in Jessica’s voice, as she gave her hand a gentle squeeze before taking her cue to walk down the aisle.

 

She was left alone. Her heart wildly racing against her chest, her eyes b with tears for some unknown reasons. But all she knew was that she’s happy. Even beyond happy. It was only in her dreams before, imagination even, that this day would even be a reality. Everything was just overwhelming for her.

 

But she’s got no more time for that.

 

The door opened once again, the flower wall being whisked away revealing her at the entrance. Soft instrumental music was playing, along with a few gasps coming from the guests. And the moment she took her first step, her eyes settled instantly on the man waiting for her at the end of the aisle; Kim Jongin himself.

 

Dressed in a crisp black suit, Jongin looked dashing as ever. And she couldn’t lie. She’s one lucky person to even wed such beautiful human being like him.

 

Her eyes found him; and the moment their eyes locked, she couldn’t help her tears anymore. It was just a single stray tear at first, but seeing how her lover was crying too, she lost it.

 

The past years flashed back in her head, playing like a movie. All of her favorite memories with Jongin, all of their firsts together, their petty fights, the night they broke up and when they finally found the courage to rebuild what they once lost; their trust and their relationship altogether.

 

The night he proposed to her ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter