Waking up - CL perspective

Catching up
Please log in to read the full chapter

***Earlier that morning in LA***

She yawned herself awake, stretching her arms above her head, then reached across the empty bed. Sonny was, of course, already working out downstairs. They’d been dating for a year and a half at this point, and in all of their time together, he’d never once deviated from his morning workout routine. He was so disciplined. It was one of the many things she admired about him…even if it did mean she never got to enjoy a lazy morning snuggle with him. He always said the only way he could keep up with his crazy tour schedule was to stay fit.

Well, a crazy tour schedule wasn’t a problem for her at the moment. It had been a good long time since she’d had the chaos of a concert tour to reckon with. Her last tour here in the US had been exhilarating, but it was still nothing like her 2NE1 days. She sighed as a wave of sadness washed over her. What she wouldn’t do to have her girls with her now…

‘But,’ she told herself, ‘I’ve still got plenty to do. Better get up, get moving.’ Once Sonny was done in the gym they’d be heading to the studio where they’d each work on their own projects, asking for each other’s input from time to time, various other collaborators wandering in and out. It felt good to have her opinion valued by someone so talented. And he was so supportive of everything she was currently working on. He was a good guy…

She pulled herself out of bed slowly. Already feeling drained, she knew she needed to do something to amp up her mood. She headed to the shower, pulling out her phone that was hooked up to the built-in sound system and

Please log in to read the full chapter