"stupid Taehyung and his y black hair" SPECIAL!

Online Rendezvous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so this is a oneshot that I just had in mind, and i feel like I need to write it now because I couldn't stop thinking about it and I need to get it off my shoulders cause I'm 7 days away to the big exam and I haven't prepared anything and I'm too lazy to write a new oneshot story so yeah, this is the reason why I posted this. 

btw, it's inspired by the flooded vrene moments during the Fact Music Awards and boy, my imagination is just beyond limit that it became very dangerous for me and I'm just gonna put this PG-13 ;)

so do enjoy hehe :) whie you're at it, listen to 'Boy With Luv' too :')

He dyed his hair back to black. 

Kim ‘ing’ Taehyung just dyed his hair back to its original color. Black. And pretty goddamn sure his name is already on twitter’s worldwide trends right now. 

Who doesn’t know how widely famous he is right now. Other than the fact that BTS had just breaking a lot of records in less than a month this year, people in every country already recognizes this boyband’s very own visual slash nation’s boy. 

People are already gawking at how divine he looks when the Boy With luv music video drops in youtube, girls might practically be fangirling at that moment until they fall of their chairs, even boys who were only admiring their songs are gawking and cursing at how good he looks with blue hair- which by the way, not every people can rock a blue hair like that and still be a twitter worldwide trending.

But it’s been just less than a week, and they’ve just barely gone back from the states and just done a couple of music shows, then all of a sudden in their first music awards since their comeback, he had the nerve to show up with a new hair, not to mention that white shirt underneath his oversized suit just almost reveal his torso, and man, it’s just a lot to take for any girls or boys out there. 

Just ask Bae Joohyun here, who is nervously sitting a few chairs from him. 

Today is the Fact Music Awards, the day where red velvet and BTS finally reunited after a not so short break these past months. Little did she know, Joohyun had been stealing glances a couple of times through the corner of her eyes and it’s been too obvious for one of her bandmates who happens to sit beside her and be a very fond person. 

“You’re doing it again” mumbled Wendy while her eyes are still locked on the stage, implying Joohyun's little glance at the nation’s boy,

Joohyun immediately fidgeting making Wendy let out a small teasing smile, “and you’re sweating”

Joohyun sigh and rolled her eyes a little, “thanks. I noticed.” she mumbles back and Wendy seemed to swallow her laugh. 

“I wouldn’t blame you though” and Joohyun turned her head to Wendy, “it’s a lot to take in. I mean really.” she said, nodding her head in agreement, referring to the nation’s boy who happens to be the star of the night. Well he always had been.

Joohyun sigh, “yeah, tell me about it” and she started to fan her face with her bare hands, “is it just me or is it getting hot in here?” 

 It’s not that she is one of his fans, no surely Bae Joohyun is the kind of person who doesn’t easily get impressed with another celebrity, especially in that kind of way.

But the thing is, Joohyun and Taehyung has been a thing for nearly 5 years now. 

The only one who knew about it might just be the girls (redvelvet) and the boys (BTS) and some staffs that are working on the music shows and their agencies that they trusted. Eventhough bighit actually allows the boys to date, both of them still keeps their relationship at low profile, knowing that Joohyun’s agency are not that open about the artists having a relationship and also the fact that BTS is representing South Korea to the world, it might not be a good time to open up about their relationship. 

It started out in Seoul Music Awards in 2015, there had been a group photo and maybe fate just happens to put those two side by side where Joohyun just heard Taehyung’s little joke and she immediately felt comfortable around him, (read: Joohyun weakness are funny men, who would’ve guessed?) that’s when they talked, he even got her number and after a couple of music shows and awards together, even traveling overseas together during music bank concert, somehow they ended up as a couple. 

Despite their , turns out the independent-one woman-hard to cry Bae Joohyun was actually very fond of someone like a clingy-needy and well cutie-patootie Kim Taehyung. Maybe that’s what balancing their relationship, after all, opposites do attracts right? 

How do they maintain their relationship despite their busy schedules? Simple. It takes a good brain, patient and guts to actually meet up at certain time(s) and place(s) that no one could ever think of. 

And do they broke up in those 5 years? Yes, multiple times of course, just like any other relationships out there. Because sure as hell, they both are humans who were nowhere near perfect from head to toe. 

Okay, maybe physically perfect. 

Mostly, it’s Joohyun who had give in to him in the end. Because well for one, Joohyun might’ve been the one who always wanted to break up but somehow, she’s the one who showed up on his doorsteps and beg for forgiveness (yeah well, she’s a girl with a really sensitive feelings). not that Taehyung never did that, sometimes it's the other way around but Taehyung always respects her decision and just go with her flow, eventhough he knows how deep their feelings are for one another. 

But one thing’s for sure, this time, Joohyun promised to herself that she wouldn’t give in to him. She promised and she likes to keep it that way. 

Yes, they’ve been on a break for a couple of weeks right now. They are on a break and not breaking up (it’s quite different). Joohyun hadn’t been telling the girls about why they take a break from their relationship but Sooyoung manages to say “yeah i wouldn’t worry about it, since you guys have done this multiple times, I'm sure you guys would've kiss and make up in the end”. 

And then when Boy With Luv makes a comeback, the girls decided to watch the music video (of course with Joohyun’s permission since the couple were on a break) and boy, how she regretted teling the girls that she's going to be fine when she clearly is not after hearing his verse.

‘You’re every picture, i wanna have it on my pillow oh oh, BAE’

She remembers how she almost choked on her milk that day, and the other girls were left gawking. 

“Did he just-“ Wendy gawked.

“No ” added Yeri and Seulgi.

“Kim Taehyung, you sly fox” smirk Sooyoung.

And they went on and on about how he usually commented on every post that has Joohyun in it on their instagram and how it's pretty connected with the lyrics of the song. Joohyun then think that the line could be anyone else’s but it just happens to be Taehyung who sings it. coincidence? yeah, maybe coincidence. 

"or not" Sooyoung said, "maybe he really really do wanted to print your face on his pillow" she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Later that night, she couldn't sleep while holding up her phone, as she looked at a certain contact that she'd be meaning to call eversince she watch his musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter