"I mean it when I said I was serious about you"

Online Rendezvous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

listen to this while reading this chapter will ya :') 'Trivia: Seesaw' by SUGA (of BTS) :))))

This might just be the worst birthday that Kim Taehyung ever had in his life.

Sure he was awaken by the sound of Yeri blowing that party horn right on his ear and his family (along with Jungkook) surprising him in midnight wih a simple cake wit that has a simple 'Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung' written on it. That might just be the most memorable thing that his family had done to him. 

Not to mention, the next few hours, his own group of friends throwing him a surprise party at their usual coffee place. Having to be given two birthday cakes in one day, who wouldn't be super about it? 

But somehow, Taehyung found it hard to put a smile on his face when the lights was turn on and he can't spot the face that he wishes to be there. 

So here he is now, all alone in the center table, wearing his birthday hat and staring blankly at the birthday cake in front of him while everyone else is having the time of their lives. 

"still sulking huh?"

Taehyung turn around to see Seulgi taking a seat beside him and handing him a red cup which he took it gladly. 

"you know she would've come though if you didn't lie about Jennie" Seulgi said, taking a sip of her cup.

Taehyung ha asked her and Yeri about Joohyun and that's where Seulgi showed him her chat with Joohyun and boy, Taehyung is on the edge again. the worst part is, he didn't know if he could pull her back again. 

"geez, thanks for pointing that out" he said sarcastically. 

"I'm just saying" she said, "why didn't you tell her the truth anyway?" 

"because..." he sighed, "it'll be easier for her to know that I'm not currently stuck in love with someone who happens to be my first cursh"

"are you even still stuck with Jennie?" 

"what?" Taehyung made a face to Seulgi, "no of course not. Jennie needed my help and I happens to be the one who knows about it" 

"what kind of help?" 

"none of your business, egghead" 

Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows, "did you just call me an egghead??" 

"uh huh" he said, innnocently. 

Seulgi rolls her eyes, "and you're just gonna sit around and do nothing then? Seriously, not every man can get eonnie's attention that much" 

"then what should I do?"

"simple" and that made Taehyung's ears perked up, "tell. her. the. real. truth."

"ugh!" Taehyung's groan, that was not what he expected her to say. Taehyung then sigh, "I've tried calling her thousand times but she won't pick up" he said, "she didn't even text me back. I just- I don't know Seul"

"well try harder!" Seulgi said before a pair of arms circling her from behind and gave her a small peck in her cheek, it was belong to none other than her boyfriend, Jimin. 

"whatcha guys talking about?" he asked, grinning a little. 

Seulgi then smirked, "nothing just talking about how big of an idiot he is" 

Taehyung then made a face, "ugh get a room will ya two before I started to puke" 

"jealous" Jimin said before taking Seulgi away from him and they wave a small goodbye to him leaving him all alone again in the table.

"yea, great friend you got there, Tae" he mumbled to himself. 

Taehyung's eyes then spotted something on the table. As if a light bulb just turn on, he got an idea. He look back at Seulgi and Jimin who was busy dancing and laughing on the dancefloor.

"Seul's gonna kill me for this" he mumbled before taking the phone and headed towards the exit without anyone noticing.

Joohyun was sitting quitely in her room, listening to some music on her speaker as she was scrolling through her phone. 

20 misscalls from Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter