The War

Unbreakable Bond

They were at war. A war to fight for their kingdom, to protect their love ones. Though this time it's different from the previous war. She can feel it. This is the last one. And where everything change. It gave her a bad feeling. She knew she have to stay at her husband's side. And that is what she was doing. 

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to let you join us. It's dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt." it's what Yoon Gi said whenever she mention it. At that, she pouted. Her cheeks puffed making her cuter than she already is. 

"But I want to. Please let me join you. I'll stay far away from the bad guys so please....." he looked at Tae Yeon's face and laughed at the cute expression. Kissing her lisp softly, he smiled. "I'm sorry but it is better if you just stay in the castle. Much more safer. "he replied back. Before she could say anything, there's a knock. Both of them turned toward the door. The king's advisor, Kim Nam Joon, standing there. His serious face could only mean one thing.  It's time to go to the war. 

Yoon Gi nodded and planted another kiss on Tae Yeon's plump lisp. 

"I'll have to go now.  Take care my dear, "he smiled fondly. "I should be the one to say that,"she muttered back but he heard it and let out a chuckled. She could only watched as they left the castle to go to the war. 

                                      .....

The next day, Tae Yeon just stay at their room. She didn't walk around the castle like she used to do. It's only been a day but she already miss Yoon Gi. Sighing, she wiped her favourite vase,a gift from the king when they met for the first time. She smiled at the memory.

 

Flash back...

Tae Yeon is a sweet eighteen years old girl. She loved sight-seeing around the village and looked around the market. There's a shop that she love to go. It sells vase with beautiful and unique pattern. As usual, she went to the shop. But, there's someone that catches her eyes. A man with black clothes and a hat to hide his face. Though she curious, she decided to not be bother by him. She picked up an eye-catching vase, loving it's pattern. The owner greet her.

"Your highness! It's been so long since you came here,"he said with a wide grin. She giggled in replied. "Well I've been busy with something so I don't really have the time to come here."

The black clothes young man, Yoon Gi, secretly eavesdropping their conversation. He was attracted to the young girl since her first step into the shop. When she finished her conversation with the owner,she put down the vase and went away. He took the opportunity to buy the vase and chased after her. And there she is, crouching in front of flower and smiling. Glowing in the sunshine. He greeted her. 

"Ahheemmmm.... Hello there beautiful lady, "hearing the greet Tae Yeon stood up and turned towards the direction of the voice. Realizing it was the boy from the previous shop, she bowed. "Ahhmmm... He...Hello,"she stammered a bit. Feeling shy talking to someone new.  Her face lowered, looking at the ground as she was feeling shy to make an eye contact. The man just smiled at her shy behavior. He touched her chin, raising her head to look at him. The shy girl gasped at his handsome face. He then gave her the vase she was holding back at the shop. And again she gasped, taking the vase she faced him and smiled her boxy-smile.

"Thank you so much. I love this,"she said and rambling about the beautiful pattern. Yoon Gi smiled hearing her rambling and plucked one of the flower and slid it to her ear. That stopped her ramble as she stared at him with wide eyes. He bowed as the gentleman he is. 

"Mind give me the permission to court you? "