The Past

Unbreakable Bond

Back in time,when war is still going on. Where men fighting for their homes,kingdoms and loves one. When no technologies were invent and people are still live harmonically with nature. In those time, stood a kingdom lead by a man who were feared and respected by the whole nation. His name was Min Yoon Gi. Royal to his side was his loved one, Min Tae Yeon. Both of them were loved by the people for their kindness.

                                     ....

Standing near the lake with his wife, Yoon Gi held both of Tae Yeon's hand. Staring deeply into her hazelnut eyes,he planted a kiss on her lisp.

"My love...."

Tae Yeon hummed in reply. Her eyes stared back into his eyes.

"I love you. I will always love you even when I breathe out my last breath."

Tae Yeon frowned at the words."Yoon...." 

"Shhh...."he put a finger at her lisp cutting her words. Suddenly,he pulled both his hands, clasped it and closed his eyes. Chanting some words that Tae Yeon can't decipher,his closed hands glowed for awhile. Opened his eyes, he smiled at her and unclasped his hands. There in Yoon Gi grasped a red string. 

"I want to be with you forever. Today,tomorrow and in the future. This string is what keep our love stronger." he skowly tied the string onto both of their pinky.

"But what if one of us die?" she caressed the tied string. Yoon Gi planted another kiss onto Tae Yeon's lisp. "Don't worry my love. As long as the red string still attached,fate will brought us together again."

As their lisps met, the red string glowed before disappeared from human's sight. 

With the red string, even when they reincarnate,they will meet again and fall in love. Be the lover they used to be.