Two

I,You Indifferent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ringgggggg"I wake up immediately due to the loud alarm.

I take the clock.It's 6.00 in the morning.I shut it before put it back at the small table beside my bed.

Rubbing my eyes before looking around my dim bedroom.Doing some movement to warm up my bodies and bones.Still half  sleep.

I sigh,remembering that today I would leave my house for the first time since 12 years ago.

Last night mom and dad sent me to my sleep.They give me an encouraging words.I ask them why grandpa suddenly change his mind but they just staring at each other before smiling to me.

"You will know it later after all of this circumstances  done"said dad.Mom smile to me.To me mom was the prettiest woman and dad is the most handsome guy in the world.You would think it lame,but it is the truth.

What I know was,my family had something like secret,a deep secret that I don't know maybe Haechan also.But Mark,I think he knew something since one day,I saw him rushing out after receiving a call.That time Mark just enter our mansion entrance,he like holding onto something on his waist,it was shining and black.What do you think?I think it was gun since I ever saw it a long years ago when the incident happen,I do saw it every seconds of it's.The shape same just like what Mark hold.I still remember it cleary.

You ask me about my family?I didn't know what my family do actually beside being a successful in bussiness.What was the connecting about what my family do and Mark's?Actually,I do believe that we're doing something bad thing.Very bad and dangerous.

When I was being kidnap,they keep saying a word.Mafia.

I didn't know what it was mean that time.They say I am becaming the reason of mafia worst war ever in South Korea.The people who kidnap me say it to me.But now I know it.But since I wasn't allowed to go out I didn't bother to think about that,that much.Well,I mean it's not important to me after all

I still can't understand why they make me like this.They already said that they will never going to let me to the public if I still can't recover.It's give me headache just to think it.

But..

Here I'm preparing for my first school day at age 17.

I have practice with a lot of people even all the maid and bodyguard that work here yesterday,but they're the people that I already know.I don't know how will I react if I meet new people today.Did I will get panic?Can I overcome it?Can I be more social with new person?It's hard to be close with someone especially if it's me.

"Jaemin-ah,you must be strong.You can do it!"I said to myself before fixing my messy hair.

"Tok,tok,tok"someone knock on my door.

"Young Miss,do you have awaken?"I heard Miss.Nam,the head maid of my house behind the door.

"Yes,you may come in"I said before slip from the bed.

Miss.Nam enter my room and shut the door quietly.

"Let me prepare for your bath first,you may wait for me for few minutes"she said and bow to me before heading to my bathroom.I bow slighty to her back.

After she left,I decide to enter my library.My another favorite place.

I sit next to the window looking out.The weather quite good especially in the morning like this.

Someone knocking at the door making me stop from my daydream in the early of morning.I didn't even know it's already passing few minutes since then.I look up to the person it's Miss.Nam.Knowing she had prepared my bath I stand up.

"The bath had done Young Miss,your school uniform also already being prepared"she said.I nod and she leave the space before exiting my room.

I slowly walk to my large bathroom.People will thought how will we clean ourself right?It didn't have any difference though,brushing our teeth and take bath.That's all nothing special.Finish taking bath around 6.45 at the morning.I look at my school uniform,it's kind of nice though.It have a school jacket in soft pink color which is people always suggest me to wear because they said it suit me the best,a cardigan also in the same color and the last a white long sleeve shirt.The skirt were kind of short to me cause it only reached my upper knee or at my thigh.I usually wear some dress or some formal clothes.

After I finish to wear the uniform I look my reflection through the mirror,'It's kind nice and maybe suit me'.I sit down,thinking how will I do with my face.After a while,I remember that Haechan said that a high school student were usually wear a makeup when they went to school but I don't like the idea so I decided to put a bb cream,doing my eyebrow,color it a bit so it still look natural and put a pink lipstick.Hair?I decide to let it down,I'm more comfortable in this way.Then I'm finish.

I step out from my dresser and I heard a familiar voice exclaim my name,well it's Haechan.

I sit on the edge of my bed,waiting for them.I know Mark also came,they said they will acompany me.

The door open reveal Haechan wearing the same uniform as me."Nana"she exclaim.Running to me and hug me.Mark behind her,wearing some soft blue uniform and black slack.He look handsome.I never saw them wearing a school uniform.It's quite interesting.

"Morning too Haechan"I said.Smiling.

"Morning!You look pretty Nana"she said and examinate me.

"Morning Nana"said Mark and sit at the couch.

"Morning Mark"I said."Thank you"I answer Haechan.

"It's suit you better,you look pretty"she add.

I smile.I take my bag."What did I have to bring?I just bring a note and pencil case."I add.

"Well,that enough.We didn't learn from the book anymore but we need it sometimes so library contain all of type book in school"Mark answer.

"Oh"I reply."Let's go down"

I saw all my grandparent and my parent at the dining room already.We greet them before sit down.

After finish the breakfast grandpa speak up.

"Nana,how?Is it okay"

"I guess I am,Mark and Haechan can help me though"I answer.Smiling.

"Well,that please to hear.Mark,Haechan take care of your youngest very well okay?"

"We will grandpa"Mark answer.

"Don't worry"Haechan add."Don't know how many bodyguard grandpa will send this time"she smirk.

"Yah,Haechan don't talk like that with the elder"Mark scold her.The other laugh.Haechan fake her pout.

"I either didn't know"grandma answer.Laughing.

After a few exchange words Mark decide for us to leave for school already.I take a look on my wristwatch that dad just give me yesterday.It's show 7.30 a.m.

Grandma give me a long hug.Encouraging me.Grandpa also give me a hug.His eyes telling me something,but I didn't understand the mean behind those eyes signal.

Mom and dad follow us until at the gate.Both of them give a firm hug before let me rode the car that will bring us to the school.My new school.My first ever school.

I rode the car with Haechan.Markeu will ride his big motorbike.Well,he is motor maniac-live-person.

I saw Dad put his hand on Mark shoulder.Talking something to him.

I bid a goodbye to them before the car drove away.Away from the house where I didn't ever thought to leave after 12 years.

I let the window roll down,inhaling the the outdoor scent.Soon I saw Mark and he pass us.I also saw few other cars behind us.Bodyguards.

Haechan squeeze my hand.I look up.She smile.Haechan was so pretty just like her mother.Aunt Sooyoung.

"Thank you Haechan"I said.

"Don't worry,we'll be here if you need us"she say and pull me for hug.

"Young Miss,we're here"announce Mr.Kim.The person that always carried gun at his waist.But this time,I didn't saw it.Maybe he take it off.

The car stop right in front of the school entrance.I saw Mark leaning against the wall.There are a lot of girls student around him,seemingly want to talk with him.Reminding me that he's quite- not very popular.I mean why did rich kids surround him some even give him presents if he not that popular among them right.?

Mr.Kim open the car door for me,Haechan already outside.Mark walking toward us."Young Miss"

I look outside,students start give me weird look.I can tell their face screaming want to know who is me.

I step out.Mr.Kim give me a smile.I saw few bodyguards behind me.I sigh.Inhale and exhale deeply.Preventing myself from having panic.

I almost enter the car again."Come"Haechan pull my arm.She give me a smile.

"I'm afraid"I state.

"Nana look at me"Mark took my face in his hand."Breath calmly,inhale,exhale"

He give me smile.I heard some students start to whispering as they enter th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter