One

I,You Indifferent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 October 2006.

A loud bang from the front the front door startled the the sitting one at the living room.

"Did I say I know it,it's their job!"

A loud voice could be heard.Sending shiver to everyone.

"Calm down,Changmin"

"They've cross the line this time,Yunho.What else you want to wait?They started it first!"

The voice coming clear and clear.

"I know.But at least please calm down first!I don't want the war start again"

"The war never end Yunho.Know it better"President Na or Na Changmin arrive at the extragavant living room of his son house.

All the family members gathering there,waiting for the two lead of their family.Or,the Mafia leader.

President Lee or Lee Yunho let out a sigh and sit on the couch.

"Poor Nana,my grandchild,how dare they touch her!"anger could be seen in the grandfather eyes.

"She's is also mine,Changmin"

"I know-"

"Presidents"a voice cut off his word.A fast steps could be hear."It's very bad!"Mr.Kim their Chief department for the Bodyguard of NL's Company show up with very terrified look plastering on his face.(kind like the one K2 drama have,the JS security or something like that)

"What wrong?"Na Sehun,the youngest child of Na Changmin ask.Eagerly want to know.

"Media had know it"

"What?"President Na stand up with angry face.

"Turn on the tv now!"Yunho yell to the maid.

"It's a new news that we got from one mysterious source that the daughter of Na Sehun and Na Seohyun had been kidnapped few hours ago when she attending her kindergarten today.-"

"Presidents,many reporter had gathering-"

"Shut up"Baekhyun point his finger to shut the bodyguard from making any sound.

"Na Sehun is the heir of Na Changmin and Na Seohyun is the heiress of Lee Yunho,their daughter Na Jaemin is around six-years-old and going to celebrated her birthday tommorow had missing and now we're in front of the Na youngest son house-"

"!"Yungo curse under his breath,prevent the younger children hear.

"Taeyeon,Sooyoung bring Mark and Haechan upstair first"said Madam Na,Victoria while caressing Mark hair.

"And Hun-ah,bring Hyunnie to your room.Let her rest,she look very tired"said BoA,looking at her daughter that sleep in his husband arm.Tears stain still could be seen.

"Yes,mom"Taeyeon and Sooyoung take their child from the two grandmother before walking toward the elevator.

"Ermmm"Sehun look at his wife that sleep peacefully in his arm after crying straight from the noon until the sun almost set.

After the youngest couple enter their room.The rest family members quietly discuss among them.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol really angry and sad at the same time for their youngest sister,she's receive a lot of love from them as her older brother and same goes to Jaemin,their niece.

"Dad,how about meet them,I mean face to face"Baekhyun challenge.

"It's not working son"state Changmin with stern face.

"Did we've sent our best man already?"ask Chanyeol.

"Yes,and now we're waiting for any sign from the operating room to find any clue about Nana where about"state Yunho.More calm than Changmin.

"Presidents,it's about 12 p.m.,you guys should take a rest and sleep"said Mr.Min,the secretary of NL's company since a long time,before the said war break and broke the friendship of the five.

"Yes fathers,you guys should follow moms upstair"suggest Sehun that join them few hours ago after Seohyun had eat and take shower before sleep again.

Victoria and BoA had went upstair few minutes ago.

"Presidents,we've found her"Mr.Kim and his two bodyguard bringging the news to the five.

"Really?"a crack and soft voice ask.

"Hyunnie,what are you doing here did I tell you to call me if you need anything"said Sehun while running across the big living room to his wife that standing at the last step of the stair.

"Where is she?"President Na stand up.

"At Han River.We've send our best man there,to see any movement from them and to make sure Jaemin is safe"he answer.

"Then,if it's,let's go.We need to facing them"Yunho stand up followed by Changmin,Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Mr.Min toward the front door.

"But presidents,it's not easy to exit this house,a lot of reporters,even our man had their hardest to guard the house from any intruders"said Mr.Kim while catching up with the five men.Meanwhile Sehun took his wife in his arm,preventing her that eagerly want to follow them.

"We've no time,Kim."and with that they left the house to the garage.

"What wrong?"Victoria ask.Walking down the stairs.

"They've found Nana"Sehun answer.

"Then,go up.Let mom take care of Hyunnie"said Victoria.

"But,hyunnie here-"

"We'll get to our hospital.Tell father to bring Nana there,we need to check up her there"said Victoria and take Seohyun that crying in relief in her arm.

"Thank mom"said Sehun,kissing his wife cheek before heading out.

 

"Sir,it's clear"said the chief of the man that they send to the Han River.

"No one yet?"

"Yes,but it's suspicious that she didn't move around"

"What?!"Sehun ran from their hiding toward her daughter,gun on his waist.

"Sehun-"Baekhyun called but the younger had made his way.

"Cover for him!"Mr.Kim yell and a rush footsteps could be hear.

"Click,click,click"

Chanyeol hear some sound that univited,he turn his head and saw a few of reporters had start their work.And a lot of sound of car coming at the silent middle of the night.

",piece of trash!"

"Boys,take care of those humans"said Chanyeol and immediately the bodyguard took their job.

"Let's go"Baekhyun and Chanyeol running across to Sehun.

"My daughter!"Sehun yell.

"Nana!"he arrive and immediately kneeing beside her daughter.

"Cover him,don't let any hole that could pass them!"Mr.Min yell,gun pointing toward the empty and black surrounding.

"Nana,appa here,wake up!"Sehun take his daughter in his arm.

The six-years-old girl open her eyes slowly.

"Ap-app-appa"she let out a crack voice.Sehun almost shed a tears.

"How is she?"Baekhyun and Chanyeol also arrived beside her.

"Nana!"Baekhyun called out.

Jaemin crack a smile,almost can't.

"Nana!"

"Appa-eom-eomma,sham-hmm-con,saranghae"she difficultly speak.Jaemin lift his right hand to caress her father face.

"Sehun,Nana wrist!"Chanyeol point at Jaemin right wrist.The back one.

"It's bleeding!"

"CAR,WE NEED CAR!RIGHT NOW!!"Sehun yelling like crazy.

"Appa,th-the moment you lift-lift me-me,th-the kn-knife cut it,but-but it's ok-kay"said Jaemin when Sehun lift her in his hug.

"Oh god,these reporters!"said Baekhyun frustated.

"What-is-is th-these fl-flash-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"Jaemin screaming in her dad arm.Hitting him with both of her fragile hand.

"Get away!"said Sehun and shove away the reporters until he reach the car.

"Take Nana first,we'll have to make sure no one following you to the hospital"said Chanyeol before slam the passager door.Sehun drove the car in light speed ignoring the traffic light with two car from their bodyguard company behind and beside him.

Jaemin breathing slowly and shortly at the passager seat,sometimes didn't breath.Sehun had to checked up on her.She looking so weakly.She had lost a lot of amount of her blood.

After arrive at the hopital,Sehun park his car in front of the hospital entrance.Still a lot of fools reporters outside the hospital.

Doctor.Min,Mr.Min son's open the passager and take Jaemin in his arm before putting her on the hospital stroller.

Sehun look at his friend with hope.

"Faster"Doctor.Min yell entering the hospital.

Sehun jump out from the car and a lot of bodyguard circling him to prevent any reporters could came near him.

"Na Sehun-shii,please give some comment about your daughter current state!"

"Please give him a way!"

"Na Sehun-shii!"

"Na Sehun-shiii"

"Na Sehun-shiii"

Sehun safely entering the hospital and straight to his wife that waiting outside their daughter ward along with his both parents.

"Sehun,your clothes,it's full of blood"said Seohyun running to his husband that look tired.Sad,in his eyes.

"Is it's-"

"No way,don't tell it's Nana!?"Seohyun stop in the middle way and cover .She still look pretty eventhough in that white pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter