FIVE.

ONE NIGHT

FIVE.

🌌

jungkook focus

it's been a few weeks since jungkook met taehyung in someway and somehow they actually turned into friends which was actually weird considering they both had and taehyung cried because he lose his ity in an unplanned way. and now it was 12 in the afternoon and jungkook still hasn't washed up from his yesterday's clothing and was just laying down comfortably while he keeps repeating the word 'love' on his head like a broken player playing a cassette tape over and over again. and everytime he actually thinks about it, taehyung just suddenly pops on his mind and he was getting irritated because he couldn't help but smile when he thinks about the beautiful latter. in all honestly, jungkook was conflicted by the fact that taehyung told him that he broke his heart because jungkook stole his first kiss and you know the first thingy and kept whining like a baby losing its binky. taehyung told him that he wanted to give it someone who he loves him dearly and someone who also loves him back and from that day—jungkook just really wasn't able to get the word 'love' out of his mind. jungkook sighs as he was also frustrated by the fact that he had a deadline to submit to three day from now for his new webtoon, he sent a new draft for his story line to his publisher—and of course they liked it and asked him to make a new draft episode to the management to see how it will go. but jungkook being jungkook, being the completative young man he is... still doesn't know what to draw and write for his new draft because he still didn't get any inspiration to make it. he sighed again and decided to get up to wash up and to go get some lunch outside for today.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Honestly, jungkook is me irl. I'm very confusing and contemplating about crap i really shouldn't be contemplating about.
Anyways, thank you for reading!