Une

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chief!”

 

“CHIEF!”

 

“MIN YOONGI!! “ 

 

The third time the HR Director called the chief examiner whose head was buried in his paper works had snapped his head his eyes adjusting where the voice was coming from. 

 

His office metal door was wide open with a tall man in a dark gray suit standing, leaning on the edge while his arms are crossed on his chest. 

 

“what is it, jin-hyung? You're such an annoying person to come and even barge into my office without my permission and how dare you - - “ 

 

Yoongi’s ranting was cut off by the HR director’s loud clearing of throat. 

 

“you're such a grumpy and i came here with a purpose and the reason why i barged in because i am pretty sure that you won't open your god damned office even if i push that friggin door bell you attached on that ing metal door several times!” 

 

Jin’s voice was heated and his veins almost popping out of his neck, while gestures frantically with his hands as he points at the now wide opened metal door he speak of, Yoongi on the other hand can't help but smirk, he knew that the director isn't actually angry with him. 

 

“wow hyung, too much cursing for an HR Director. “ 

 

They were about to burst into laughter when a clacking of heels in a slow manner caught their attention, making Jin remember why he came down 20 feet below the ground where yoongi’s office and the examiners laboratory was located. 

 

“Oh right! I wanna introduce you to him.”

 

He gestured to the man wearing an all black clothing behind him, jet black long coat, black turtleneck and black slacks partnered with his black dress boots.Jin pulled the mysterious guy in front, just a meter away from where yoongi sits behind his dark brown mahogany table. 

 

“He just came back after a two year long mission in switzerland, you've met some of his people but since you're a forgetful one in terms of their names, so i will introduce him to you, in hopes that you will remember his name because he will be your partner starting today and for so many years to come.”

 

Yoongi stand up straight(his straight was slouching his shoulder while standing, that's straight for him okay) while furrowing his brows as he give Jin a serious gaze. 

 

“Hold on, director. I've never heard of that, and first and foremost i don't need a partner? I mean i have my team? And the way he look, i think he's not a medical examiner. “ 

 

In all seriousness of yoongi's voice covers his panicking mind hoping that his voice didn't give out any hints of his nervousness. 

 

“that's why you need to make me finish what i am about to tell you, dimwit.”

 

“so as i was saying, he will be your partner, his name is jung hoseok, the chief executive of the special crime investigation starting today, he is back to lead his people here in seoul, no, south korea. “ 

 

Yoongi was still unconvinced with whatever Seokjin was saying. 

 

“Still, i don't see any relations for me to be his partner or for our departments to be. I know that whatever they have solved in the past and what they'll bring in the future was indeed related to us since we'll be the one to dissect whatever it is, but there's no need to be---” 

 

Yoongi knows he is rumbling and unable to point out what he really wanna say, Seokjin knows he is just talking his way out, the director knew his friend that he doesn't like his personal space to be invaded by other people, he knew that Yoongi is like a wild cat who needs to be domesticated. 

 

But seokjin and Yoongi didn't know that the person between their drabbles could sense yoongi’s underlying panicking, so he decided to intervene and speak his mind out to end the nonsense argument that's unfolding in front of him. 

 

He cleared his throat and step forward, just a foot away from Yoongi’s table and held out his hand giving the medical examiner a tight-lipped smile. 

 

“Again, let me introduce myself, Chief. Name’s, jung hoseok, in the west they called me Jay, here in korea they called me Hobi, you can choose whatever you wanna call me. And to give you a better explanation why we are being partnered together by the higher-ups was because of the recent murders of medical examiners around the globe.” 

 

“and you, who's the most seek out person by any types of people, from governments of different country to highest ranking people underground/Black market is definitely in a high risk that you might be in trouble. The World Government is just making a drastic measure and that is for me to paired with you.”

 

Yoongi understood every single word that this jung hoseok had said but in his mind he still can't accept that he needed a protection from someone. 

 

Specially from someone he met a week ago. Who's scent and voice still lingers at the back of his mind. Whose body and mannerism during still have a big impact on him. 

 

“There's no need for you to worry, I'll talk to the higher ups and let them know that i don't need you for my safety. Because i can definitely protect myself alone. “

 

Hoseok give him a serious gaze, a look that bore in his eyes and look in his soul sending a shiver in the examiner’s spine making him remember what happened that night, that heated and memorable night. 

 

“Mr. Min,” the voice was too serious but sounded like a growl, a tone that almost make yoongi allow him whatever the higher ups had planned. 

 

 

Seokjin had noticed the sudden change of the atmosphere, he cleared his throat while he tapped Hoseok's shoulder. 

 

“Hobi-ah, I'll go up now since i still have a meeting after this, and i think this is a good time to drag that grumpy old man over there out of his hermit, because i am a hundred percent sure that he hasn't eaten since this morning, beats me, maybe since yesterday.” 

 

Yoongi wanted to protest but seokjin had already went out while he didn't forgot to locked the metal door of yoongi’s office leaving the two strangers in the closed room. 

 

“well? “

 

Hoseok said as he give him a smile and slowly step towards behind the table making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter