Prologue

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

I didn't saw it coming.

I've long established on myself that I'll be alone until the day I die. Never did I imagine that I'll be living with someone else let alone have a partner in my life.

 

Ever since I was a child until I've gone to college, I'm only interested in the mysterious things in life and in human bodies that can be explained by science. My passion took my whole life and brought me to a society that's probably abnormal or foreign in the eyes of normal people. It's not even accessible for ‘normal’ people to gawk into unless it's in an inevitable situation.

 

I'm a busy person with a very hectic schedule that my life's been around my own office, examining corpses, discovering and studying new diseases and cure. Discovering different typed of unknown drugs induced on those unlucky corpses.

That might sound gross to you but that's my precious playground slash my life.

It may sound weird for you but studying the mysteries of human anatomy and unbeknownst medicament for those murderous narcotics are my daily challenges in life.

Major Goal? I've longed reached them the moment I became the head of these best examiners that's been choosen around the world with a justified criticism. That's the Min Yoongi that I've lived for for my entire 31st year since the day I was born.

 

But those are only until I met this person.

 

Jung Hoseok.

Never thought his name would be so lovely to enunciate out of my own lips.

He's a sui generis of their group. A dignified human being that's distinguised to be intimidating and powerful,the respected head of the special criminal investigation department.

A person w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter