Dos

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi woke up in his bed, he stretched his arms up and contemplated what happened last night.

 

He remembered his date - - i mean he remembered he dined with Hoseok and the long drive back at his place. But there's a foggy memory of him that he had kissed the latter. He still debates if it's real or a dream. He immediately shakes his head, convincing himself that he's just ually frustrated that's why his mind and body aches for a human touch. But it's not even , just a ing kiss, but still, he frowned at the idea, he never touch his one night stands ever again.

 

“there's a specific reason why it called ONE night stand!“

he exclaimed before going out of his room. He throw the disposable restrainer for coffee beans and put a new one in the coffee maker, followed with roasted beans and water. While the coffee is brewing, he made a simple breakfast, which is toast with egg and bacon.

 

He hummed an unknown tune that's been playing in his head while ignoring the bugging feeling that something happened with him and Hoseok last night.


 

After a decent breakfast and long warm shower, Yoongi went in front of his cabinet and pulled out whatever his eyes landed first.

 

While still on his boxers, he went in front of his powder room, a table with semi-hexagon mirror and apply some cream on his face. While pampering his skin, he leaned closer because of the dot that caught his attention.

 

A red dot. Particularly placed on his collar bone just below his neck.

 

His face heats up when he remembered the sensation he felt last night. he touch it as if he could feel the bruise and bit his lip. Tsk, he's annoyed with himself. He let the same person touched him again.

 

---

 

The underground laboratory was particularly cold since the sun had never shine in it but the atmosphere seems colder because of the certain head of the department.

 

He'd been grumpy since he set foot inside the lab. Even the smallest mistakes that he ignored most of the time were now a big deal to him. Even during lunch he had scowled on his team, telling them to mind their own business. They scurried away from the office and went up the second floor where the whole level was meant as a cafeteria for all employees of the building.

 

They had decided to just ignore their chief for the meantime but their little gossip was heard by the HR director who’s sitting on the table across them.

 

He tapped one of the examiners shoulder and smile at her.

 

“May i know why he's being such an today? Tho I'm sure he's grumpy 24/7 but from what i have heard, he's grumpy since this morning? “ Seokjin flashes his sweetest smile, the girl examiner almost choke on his meal. He slowly push it with water and stare at the HR director.

 

“D-director.. Well.. “ seokjin noticed the fear on the girl’s eyes and reassured her.

 

“Don't worry, i won't tell him. “ He winked at her making the girl blush a beet red.

 

“we-well, we also don't know. He just keep on rambling about a person, but everything were incoherent, so, im sorry, im not much of help. “

 

Seokjin only need to hear a certain magic word and he already can guess why Yoongi was grumpy.

 

He nodded on the group and rubbed the back of the girl in a gentle manner.

 

“I apologize on his behalf, are you new? “ the girl nodded.

 

“I see, did your sunbaenim told you something?” the girl nodded again with a follow up,

“Daniel-sunbaenim told me that Chief was like that when he's angry about something and says he will cool off later. And s--some of our sunbaenim are actually happy about it? “

 

The girl examiner was definitely confused and unsure of what she was telling Seokjin but the director nodded again and assured her just like how her sunbaenim says.

“wait for tonight or tomorrow lunch, then you'll know why they're happy. And i hope you're not angry with him, he's actually a nice person, it's just that he's bad with expressing his feelings.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter