Second and Swoon.

Oh My Scornful Gaze *editing and then finishing*

Timmy studied the photo in his hand, two young men in their twenties cuddling on a couch. He hummed delighted with the leverage he obtained. Now he could make Sungkyu do whatever he wanted. Which meant he could make him get along with Woohyun.

 

He released a small laugh, nodding and munching on his peanut butter granola. Moon In Jung, Spade Entertainment’s CEO, walked into the kitchen and browsed the various selections of granola that Timmy John had.

 

“What are you laughing at?” He asked once he found his favorite strawberry chocolate granola.

 

“Nothing…” Timmy slid the picture into his pocket and then frowned a bit once he realized In Jung was in front of him. “What are you doing here anyways?”

 

“You said we could all sleep over…..”

 

“Did I? I don't remember.” Mr. John quirked his head to the side, wondering. Sungkyu’s manager then came into the kitchen accompanied by Woohyun’s manager. They both smiled and thanked Timmy for his hospitality.

 

Timmy looked lost and just decided to bid them farewell as they left. The only people left, at least he thought were left, were In Jung and himself.

 

“So, any bright ideas as to how we can get Woohyun and Sungkyu to get along?” Timmy asked as they sat on his sofa watching a music show.

 

“Hmmm, maybe they cou-Wait! Turn the volume up! Hurry!!” Timmy stared at In Jung questionably, but still proceeded to turn the volume up.

 

In Jung waved his arms around frantically and yelled the fanchants of the group on the screen. Timmy watched Mr. Moon in horror and then once he decided he had seen enough, he frantically turned off the television.

 

“Hey! That was my jam…..” Mr. Moon pouted and slumped back on to the couch.

 

“Really?” In Jung glared at Timmy and then stood up to go to the bathroom.

 

Timmy felt a bit guilty for having judged his new friend and decided to apologize once he got back.

 

‘There, now we’re friends again.’ Timmy huffed and let out a smile. ‘Now we can get down to business.’

 

“So what were you thinking again?”

 

“Oh. Right! I was thinking maybe they should do an advertisement together!” Moon In Jung clapped his hands in excitement and jumped up and down.

 

“Yeah!!! That's a good idea!!! Like one of those face cream ones!!” Timmy laughed from excitement and then began to make a few calls.

 

“Ohohohhohoho,” Timmy’s high pitch laugh ran loudly through the house. “Sounds good.”

 

Timmy smiled evilly once he hung up the phone. He had spoken to Sungkyu’s manager and they had a plan.

 

“We were able to find a commercial…..”Mr. John couldn't contain his excitement as he spoke to Mr. Moon in great detail about what they were going to do.

 

-

 

Woohyun awoke with a startle. His neck felt so warm and soaked. He looked down and found Sungkyu’s face cuddling into his neck with drool coming out of his mouth.

 

Woohyun wasn't sure if he should be grossed out or find Sungkyu adorable. His phone began to vibrate, notifying him that it was time to wake up. He turned off the alarm and then began to observe the area he was in. It took him a minute to realize that he wasn’t at home. ‘If I'm not at home and I'm with Sungkyu, then where in the world am I? Is this a dream?’ He thought to himself quietly before he saw two large pictures on the wall.

 

“Timmy John….” He whispered. This was Timmy John's office. Suddenly, he remembered what happened last night and frowned a bit. ‘How could they leave us here alone?’

 

He glanced at Sungkyu once again and then felt his phone buzz. It was from Key. Woohyun shook his head remembering the day Key decided it would be funny to name his contact name in Woohyun’s phone to something that could lead to misunderstandings.

 

From: My Bum

To: Woohyun

 

HEY!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes at the potential gossip he was about to hear from his friend.

 

From: Woohyun

To: My Bum

 

What?

 

Before he received a message back, his phone began to ring. ‘Why is he calling me if he already messaged me?’ He huffed and answered the phone.

 

“Hey~~~~~Did you see my message?!?!” Key asked excitedly over the phone.

 

“Yes, I saw it.” Woohyun said in a monotone voice.

 

“Awww. What are you so grumpy about?”

 

“....nothing.” He brushed the question away quickly and cleared his throat.

 

“Okay~~~Anyways, I just found out that I'm directing the commercial you were casted in!!!! So let's have lots of fun!!!”

 

“Commercial? What commercial?”

 

“The shampoo commercial you're doing with Kim Sungkyu!!! Might I just add that you guys would look gre-"

 

“WHAT?! A SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL WITH KIM SUNGKYU?!!??!” Woohyun yelled into his phone, forgetting about the drooling sleeper laying on his shoulder.

 

“Be quiet!!” Sungkyu hushed groggily as he smacked Woohyun’s face.

 

“I'll call you back later Key, I need to talk to my manager.” Woohyun hung up coldly and then proceeded to send glares at Sungkyu every once in awhile as he messaged his manager.

 

“Oi. Wake up. I need to leave.” Woohyun said, pushing Sungkyu’s head away with his finger.

 

“.....five more minutes….” The sleepy singer mumbled.

 

“Seriously. Even if you're cute, you have to get your head off me, I seriously need to use the bathroom.” Woohyun stood slowly, but Sungkyu managed to pull him back down by grabbing onto his hand. He fell back onto the couch and Sungkyu, who he had begun to bring up with him, fell on top of him.

 

Blood began to rush to Woohyun’s cheeks as he realized how close they were to each other. Both of their eyes widened as their breaths mimicked each other. Hands still touching and fingers fidgeting, Sungkyu released a small smile. It was light and fluorescent to his ex-boyfriend. The familiarity they felt as they stared at each other, and observed each other’s features again after so long, was so strong and Woohyun had the urge to kiss Sungkyu and play with his hair. Yes. Even though they had both just woken up.

 

“Uhhh. I uh. Need to use the bathroom…..” Woohyun stated awkwardly.

 

“Oh, right. Uh. Yeah, I'll just uh yeah. You do that.” Sungkyu moved his body to sit on the couch once again and he looked away as his face began to redden and his fingertips tingled.

 

The bathroom user briskly stood from the couch and walked around the coffee table towards the bathroom door. He felt so relieved that Timmy had a bathroom in his office.

 

He entered the bathroom and shut the door, every action taking less than a minute. He leaned his back against the door and tried to contain the squeals that were threatening to make themselves known. Even though their relationship was over, Sungkyu still made him feel so tingly and shy.

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hello dears! I hope you have been well~ There may be some typos, but I will fix them later since I just want to release this to you guys. It's just the first part of the sequel which may be longer than two parts teehee. I hope you enjoyed it! Until next time dearests. Be happy and live well!

-Mysticalrainbow :) 

thanks to my friend as well because she helped give me ideas for this story. I love you butterbear!!

edit: i decided to comeback and finish this, i changed a few minor things. the biggest change is seungkwan is no longer a character, i love 17 but i figured key would be a better choice aha. sorry everyone!