4. Pink skies.

bestest of friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprisingly enough, NCT DREAM's dorm was quite close to their practice room. Jaemin and Jeno didn't have to walk for that long, which was better this way ; they couldn't afford to be tired before even starting their training. The only thing they enjoyed during this walk was the silence around them and the beautiful pink sky. They thought it was going to rain, but apparently they were wrong. The only indicator of a possible change of weather was the breeze hitting them more and more strongly as time went by. Luckily, they arrived in front of the imposing building, rushing inside. Jaemin peeked behind him, looking outside to see if Mark and Donghyuck were here, but there was no sign of the duo. A sigh escaped his lips, making his way with Jeno to the elevator. The building was extremely modern, quite impressive even. It was clean and white ; stuck between the vibe of a hospital and a very expensive house. They both knew it would cost a lot to buy such a place, at least for them. For SM however, it probably was an okay price. Finally, the elevator opened its doors. Jeno entered first, soon followed by Jaemin. The atmosphere was tense, neither of them knowing why. They stood close to each other, in pure silence. Jaemin hated it, he hated the fact that it could be like that. What was wrong with the both of them? Something was wrong. It didn't feel like before. Were they losing their bond? Was their friendship slowly fading? To the point of being uncomfortable? He couldn't take it.

 

" What are we going to do today?" He asked with a small voice, his eyes inspecting the inside of the elevator.

 

"I'm not sure, I think we're just going to do the usual. Stretch, work out, dance, practice our songs." Jeno seemed to be incredibly uninterested, crossing his arms on his chest. He wasn't wrong though ; these types of practice days were awful. It was always the same things, for a whole day. And the day after that was the same, and the same again, until an event came up or SM decided to give them a comeback. 

 

"Well I guess it's going to be a long day then." Jaemin concluded as the doors of the elevator opened with a "ding". The two boys walked out and were met with a black door right in front of the elevator. The practice room. This one was huge, very spacious, and on the very last floor of the building. They were lucky, they knew it. Jeno was the first one to turn the handle, opening the door to reveal Jisung and Chenle arguing, but somehow still laughing? An odd sight, really. The two friends always bickered, but in the cutest way possible. Chenle was loud, and Jisung was frowning dramatically, acting highly annoyed. Thankfully, they ended up stopping every movement as they spotted their friends. 

 

"Oh, you guys are here-" Jisung started, but was interrupted by Chenle. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter