1. It's 2AM and Jeno isn't sleeping. Nor is Jaemin.

bestest of friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno kept rolling around in his bed, the light from his phone shining on his face and making him squint his eyes in an attempt to read better. 

 

Twitter.

 

He was on the app, carefully sliding down tweets about him and his fellow members. He knew that he couldn't like any tweet or retweet any statements ; he had to be extremely careful (which, by the way, wasn't really his thing). On his lips, a slight smile started to appear. Another tweet. "wow jaemin and jeno must be soulmates! nomin feels". Jeno couldn’t help but giggle in the darkness of his room, earning a grunt from Renjun who was sleeping in a bed not so far away.

 

“Jeno, please, sleep!” He heard the boy say, visibly still sleepy.

 

As an answer, Jeno hummed. Renjun was probably right, it was around 2AM, and tomorrow they had practice.

 

“You should be wearing your glasses too, your eyesight is going to get worst… if possible.” Renjun mumbled, worried about his friend. And also about the fact that he was the one to help Jeno everytime he forgot his glasses or his contacts. 

 

The youngest wanted to say something, but knew too well his friend was right. Also, Renjun was probably already back asleep. There was no use in talking. Letting his eyes fall on his phone again, the black-haired boy sighed. The fans loved him. They loved Jaemin too. He was happy about it. Happy about their success and the fact that they succeeded together. The fans adored them, especially as a duo. And Jeno couldn’t be happier because, after all, Jaemin was his best friend. Right? His best friend.

 

That’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter