2. Ordinary Morning.

bestest of friends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon the morning came, the sun rose as the moon decided it was time for her to go to sleep. And Jaemin was still there; in his bed, under the warm cover.

 

“Jaemin-ah?” A voice asked at around 7 in the morning, the door creaking open. No answer? He had to get in, then.

 

Jeno slowly made his way inside of Jaemin’s room, making sure his steps were feather-like. He didn’t want to startle the sleeping boy.

 

Then there he was, near the bed. Near the prettiest boy his best friend. He took a deep breath, his eyes scanning the room for a moment. It certainly was a beautiful bedroom, Jaemin had done a great job with the decoration. Even though the walls were white, the polaroids hanging on cords gave it a warmer vibe. The soft beige carpet also helped a lot, as well as the plants standing here and there. Jeno knew these little things were important for the boy, he had seen him water them and whisper to them so many times. Jeno felt his chest tighten. Wow, I’m too young to have heart problems, he thought with furrowed brows.

 

“Jeno?” A voice broke the silence, a deep voice. Definitely, Jeno wasn’t used to Jaemin’s deep voice. It was weird, such a deep voice for such a soft face. For such a pretty face.

 

“Are you awake?”

 

 

“Are you awake?” Jeno’s words hardly came out of his mouth as his eyes made their way towards Jaemin. Messy hair, eyes almost closed, his white shirt hanging loosely on his shoulders as he sat down on his bed. Angel, that's the first thought that crossed his mind. Jaemin was looking like an angel, a pure boy, too perfect to really exist.

 

“No? I’m sleep-talking. Idiot.” Demon, Jeno thought as a smile stretched Jaemin’s lips, his eyes disappearing a little more, becoming crescents of a now gone moon. Yes, Jaemin wasn't an angel, because angel didn't exist, especially not in today's world. Automatically, Jeno rolled his eyes, going to sit on the edge of the bed, fixing his own hair with one of his hands. He probably looked tired too, with his black tshirt and his sweatpants, head hung down low and eyes most likely circled with lack of sleep. 

 

“You stayed up late last night?” Jaemin asked with a small smile, his voice almost a whisper. Fast enough, the boy approached Jeno, still wrapped around his cover, sitting close to him now. Shoulders touching, as if a physical contact was needed.

 

“You did too.” He answered, mumbling under his breath. Jeno wasn’t a morning person, it was a known fact. He was grumpy, but who could blame him? On top of that, Jaemin was invading his personal space ; it bothered the black-haired boy too much.

 

“You know you can come to my room if you can’t sleep we can-”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter