`DR

   ONCE UPON A DREAM — DREAM ADMISSION CLOSED. WAITING FOR EXTENSIONS.
replace with fc
username


FULL NAme
status 

 

 finished   — 3 drabbles
 underco.  — 12 drabbles

 

first of all, i would like to thank everyone for voting your choices; but i have decided it would be best if i combined both options together! the drabbles will be short and probably with no ending, but it will feature the applicants as faeritael citizens; treat it like, an au in an au hahahha
on a side note; some characters might end up being princesses, some witches or just insignificant peasants- and i do hope that you will not be dissatisfiend with the role i chose for your character(s). it is just a fun drabble anyway!

 

i hope you'll enjoy!

 

oh and another p/s : i will try to write according to who came first and obviously not all at once; but in case if inspirations struck for the later applicants, i might write them first too! 

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

 

 

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
sugalgi

 

SON CHASEOL
FINISHED. 

 

"mom! chaseol is messing with my cupcake decorations!"

 

"i was not! i was only trying to help!" chaseol defends herself, giving her older twin a dissatisfied look.

 

"you were not, you were ruining it! you don't even know how to cook or to bak—"

 

"yura..." the mother's soft call silents the twins, but that did not stop the glaring eyes they were giving each other.

 

"so since we only have a few more cupcakes left, why don't you let me handle them while you two help me fetch some water down the hill?" suggests bo peep quite enthusiastically, ignoring the despair looks given by her daughters.

 

"did not father just fetch them?" the observant youngest chaeseol tilts her head slightly, because she is extremely sure she heard their mother asking their father to.

 

"oh honey. you know your father! he is the boy who cried wolf— god knows what he is doing right now," 

 

 

adhra's note !

okay so im seriously not satisfied with this one; i hope you'll forgive me! i also made the son stepsisters twins in this universe; and i hope you guys are familiar with their parents? 

 

continuation in yura's drabbles.

 

inspiration !

♛ stepsisters; rivalry; jack and jill

replace with fc or love
JILL
 
replace with fc
purrmaid

 

Kim yeyeon
FINISHED. 

 

"how are you doing today, albert?" yeyeon smiles. her hands habitually finding their way up to the white milk horse's mane as she rubs it slowly, and the horse returns the affection by caressing her cheek with his. yeyeon chuckles, finding all the things done by the creature to be very cute and adorable.

 

after she treats him with some sliced carrots, yeyeon moves on to the next; a shorter one yet stronger; with green polka-dots spread equally on its yellow fur. "what bout you, sweety pie? would you like some treats too?" yeyeon tilts her head slightly, and she can just see it, the creature's eyes sparkling up in excitement. "okay then, since you are so damn cute today too- i think you deser-"

 

"yeyeon! prepare me a horse! i need to go into town," the voice that comes interrupting her precious moments make the girl roll her eyes in annoyance, and she doesn't even bother turning around to look at its owner.

 

"is there any particular reason why you come down here yourself, your highness? your servants all cursed in a sleeping curse again?" yeyeon asks, rather coldly that it brings laughters to escape from the prince's lips.

 

"seriously yeyeon, what should i do just so i can get the same amount of respect you give your horses ?"

 

adhra's note !

oopsie! i seriously forgot that i've promised a drabble for each of you; i'm sorry but here's yeyeon's ! i hope you like it ? eheheh i have more in mind but then i don't want it to get so long so i stopped there

 

inspiration !

♛ horses

replace with fc or love
STABLEGIRL
 
replace with fc
iheartswag

 

Yang haerin
UNDERCO. 

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
ichoca

 

Kim seulmi
UNDERCO. 

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
hyo231

 

SON yura
UNDERCO. 

 

"heigh-ho! heigh-ho! heigh ho heigh-ho heigh-ho!" yura hums to the iconic miners' song, skipping up the hill while holding the pail's handle in one hand, "okay, to be fair, let's divide the work," 

 

"like what?" chaeseol doesn't bother looking at her sister, but instead puts the pail down to fetch the water bucket.

 

"i'll let the water bucket down the well, and you can pull it back up!" yura lights up, earning her a deadly stare from chaeseol.

 

"oh, wow! someone really needs to explain the meaning of 'being fair' to you, because unfortunately, i think you've got it quite wrong," the younger scoffs, proceeding to push the water bucket into the well. 

 

"but now that you suggested it, and i've already done your part for you, i guess it's not a problem if you do mine?" yura breathes heavily, restraining herself from slapping the smug smile off her twin's face.

 

"nope! i am not doing it! thank you for doing both parts; that's very nice of you," yura counter-atacks, hugging her body to emphasize her points.

 

"tch," chaeseol stomps her feet, "oh come on yura!" she pulls yura's hands, but the older twin slaps it away, and it doesn't take long for the ten year-old twins to start getting physical.

 

"eah- stop it you two!" a neighbouring lady tries to stop them, "stop or you'll fall dow-"

 

chaeseol and yura went up the hill,
to fetch a pail of water,
yura fell down, and broke her crown,
and chaeseol came tumbling after.

 

 

adhra's note !

this is the second part from sugalgi's drabble but oopsie, this is longer than chaeseol's but i hope you both enjoy! finding inspiration is not working well for me tbh;; 

 

inspiration !

♛ sisters rivalry, jack and jill

replace with fc or love
jack
 
replace with fc
finally_home

 

SEO BITNA
UNDERCO.

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
marshybleep

 

Kim ahri
UNDERCO.

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
SPONTANEITY

 

Shin joori
UNDERCO.

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
shingekinopotato

 

Seo soobin
UNDERCO.

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
crazylady22

 

im haewon
hooray!

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
spontaneity

 

chae byulgi
hooray!

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
noseoul

 

Goo jeongshi
UNDERCO.

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
username

 

Full name
status

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
username

 

Full name
status

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
username

 

Full name
status

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE
 
replace with fc
username

 

Full name
status

 

your drabble will be here! i will humbly ask for your patience while i wait for inspirations to strike me!

 

adhra's note !

anything i want to ramble.

 

inspiration !

♛ the inspos.

replace with fc or love
ROLE