`CS

   ONCE UPON A DREAM — DREAM ADMISSION CLOSED. WAITING FOR EXTENSIONS.


A HOW TO
CREATE YOUR OWN FAERITAEL'S AGENT

 

STEP ONE. pick an ethnicity for your agent! korea's turn is up for this decade, so it is a mandatory for the girls to be at least! part-korean. you want to mix-and-match her up? no problemo! just as long as you don't confuse the fairies in writing up your details; they can be a little grumpy when they can't get things right. next, pick a born-place and her hometown; it can be anywhere in the world! easy, right? but remember! the girls are required to be in seoul, south korea in 2018; or else how would the white rabbit gather them all up?

 

STEP TWO. now that we have the first step clear,it's time to give your munchkin her name and age. a faeritael's agent should be born between 2001-1997 only! you can also give the heroine a code name of your choice— it is not a requirement, but who knows it might come in handy against the evil queen?

STEP THREE. next! the munchkin would need a faceclaim! a good faceclaim should fit her ethnicity and her age; so as long as it looks believable, the author is pretty accepting of anyone. do consult with adhra if you are not sure of your choices! 

STEP FOUR. then we have the languages! are you worried that the heroine won't be able to converse in english with the people of faeritael? coughsjoojoocoughs worry no more hoomans! faeritael people don't actually speak english, but they have their own language that we call faeritene! each agents would be given special bubblegums, enchanted by the fairies so the agents will be able to speak and understand fairitene! but! the agents themselves should be at least conversational in korean, so they would be able to communicate with each other when they are in the reality world! other than that, maximum of fluent languages the munchkin should know is strictly only two.

STEP FIVE. you are doing great! now give her a personality; four negative and positive traits minimum, and you are doing it right! oh no, honey- the munchkin's personality don't have to mirror the princess who gave her the power, but it would be fun if her personality has a connection with the power she receives. elaborations are required, but you are free to format it however you like! password, is your character's favourite princess and her reaction when she first met her.

STEP SIX. explain to the faeritael people why she is the way she is in her backstory! a good backstory should only include the important stuffs; and remember, their powers are not activated until they have entered faeritael, so there is no way they would have experienced their power prior to that. you may also add stuffs that would be helpful in their work as an agent. for example, she has a black belt in taekwondo? she is an avid fan of fairytales? creativity is key here!

STEP SEVEN. next, add some relationships in her life. there should be a lot, but please only include people who have a chance in appearing in the story inside her app! the girls all have different lives, but you are free to collab with anyone and surprise your characters when they see each other. maybe it's the online friend she never met? maybe that stupid girl she met in camp? 

STEP EIGHT. i am sure a lot of you would love this step! it is very much optional, but it is also not wrong to give the heroine a prince charming or knight in shining armour! adhra's only rule is that it should be a heteroual pairing; because she is so not good with writing romance, writing homo is even harder. sorry! just remember that this is an au fic, so idols are not idols, et cetera. but, the faeritael characters remain faeritael characters, so if you have them as your love interest, do remember they won't last forever because of the 10 years system.

STEP NINE. a few more steps left! phew- let's go on! next, is one of adhra's favourite; which is the trivia, so you should want to be extremely creative at this part. give as much as you want to, write as much as you can!

STEP TEN. yes! now come the , and all you have to do is explain her power! each agents should receive a power from the princesses, and it is required for it to be an iconic thing for the princesses. to avoid overpowered characters, there should be a reality handicaps; which would make it hard for the agents to master their powers from the first try. powers may also be in the form of items, like cinderella's glass slippers or snow white's poisonous apple! be creative! if anything, adhra's counter is forever open. oh, and you do not need to follow the prompts i wrote in the plotlines, they are just there to help you with ideas! you are free to come up with something completely new just as long as it is related to the princess.

STEP ELEVEN. the last step! include the password in your application and your scenes requests! though not every scene might make it into the story, the fairy-god mother will try her best to grant every wishes!

oh my goodness! your faeritael agent is now completed! well done! now, all you have to do is send her in and wait for her to be evaluated! all the best!