1/?

The itinenary

Seunghyun couldn’t stop staring out of the window excitedly like a puppy going to a new home. They were in Valletta, Malta, and were currently having the uber take him and his friends to the harbour. The wind was blowing nicely on his face from the half-open window and the sun was shining right into his eyes but it was lovely, not a cloud in the whole sky. They were getting closer and he could smell the sea already, getting him even more excited.

“Oh! I can see the ship!” Jason exclaimed from the front seat, pointing towards the harbour.

And indeed there it was. The magnificent. The majestic. Royal Princess. The cruise ship they were adopting as their home for the next week.

“Woaa.. That’s really something, huh? I think I have never seen a ship this big,” Cam said, leaning into Seunghyun to have a better look from the window.

“Definitely. Guys. It’s the /Royal/ Princess. What did you expect?” Hyuk laughed, but was secretly impressed too, and no less excited than his mates.

The uber stopped soon in front of the harbour’s main entrance and the boys got out of the car. They got their luggage out of the trunk and after saying their thanks to the driver, it took off and they got inside of the harbour. Jason, who was more or less the travel guide and the organizer of the whole trip, went to sort out their tickets. Seunghyun, Cam and Hyuk went to the bench near by to sit down.

“Ohh my god I can’t wait to get to our cabin on the ship. I’m so excited!” Cam said, holding his backpack close to his chest.  

“Same,” Seunghyun smiled. “I have never been on a ship like that. Have you?”

“I went on a cruise from Estonia to Sweden once with my parents. But I was 14 and had no fun basically. /This/ is a whole new level, trust me,” Cam said.

Jason got back then and smiled brightly at his friends, holding all of their tickets.

“All set, guys. We’re ready to roll!”

He handed a ticket to each of them, including a key card to their room.

“Don’t lose that, alright? Fifty euros if you do. And.. also this.”

He handed each another card.

“Oh my god you’re an angel. I’m also going die,” Hyuk said.

“Free drinks? Are you sure, Jason?” Seunghyun asked. “You’ve already done so much.”

“Ahh.. Don’t worry about it,” the other smiled. “It’s my parents who’re paying for this anyways,” he cackled. “Come on. Let’s get going. They’re letting us on soon,” he said and all of them grabbed their stuff and went over to the gates.

 

“Oh wow! Wow!” Cam entered the cabin first and dropped his backpack on one of the beds. “We have a window! Wow! I can see the water from here!”

Jason chuckled and put his suitcase on one of the beds as well.

“Yes we do have a window, relax.”

“When can we have food?” Hyuk asked, testing out his bed.

“Gosh, chill my dudes. The ship hasn’t even started moving yet,” Jason said and lied down as well.

“Well I’m going for a cigarette. Don’t have food without me,” Seunghyun said and went back out.

He got to the corridor and looked both sides, he wasn’t too sure where to go but reckoned either way he should end up at one of the decks where he could smoke. Checking one more time what their room number was so he wouldn’t forget, he chose the left side and started walking down the long corridor. Soon enough, he got to the lobby and taking a quick look at the ship map on the wall, he found the nearest smoking area. He went outside and a nice summery breeze welcomed him. The weather was indeed perfect. He sighed, content, and lit a cigarette. A few seagulls were flying around and making funny noises, the port on the ship’s side was quite busy as well, men probably doing last minute check ups on the beast of a ship. Seunghyun leaned on the edge of the railing as he smoked and silently watched the small people work down on the land when a couple of cars drove right to the side of the ship. The doors opened and a man who looked like he could be the captain of the ship got out first.

“Captain!” one of the men working there shouted and ran over.

Ah, so definitely the captain. More people came out of the car then as the captain talked to the man, a man, a woman, and someone who had bright orange hair. After a few minutes, the captain and the people with him took the little makeshift bridge right to the side of the ship to what Seunghyun assumed was the special door to the captain and the crew, and apparently also the vip guests.

 

“Took you long enough!” Hyuk scoffed when Seunghyun got back.

“Relax, we’re going to have food as soon as the ship takes off, yeah?” Jason rolled his eyes.

“I’m just hungry!” Hyuk whined, “Our last proper meal was literally when we were still in the UK.”

“Well I told you to eat two wraps at the airport,” the other shrugged.

Cam bounced excitedly on his bed, “I wonder what’s for dinner.”

“Whatever your heart desires, sweetheart,” Jason grinned. “I for one can’t wait to get to the bar.”

Seunghyun grinned at that as well. This week was going to be amazing. They could hear the loud horn of the ship then and Cam scrambled up from the bed and hurried to the window.

“We’re moving!” he shouted and everybody cheered.

“Next stop, Corfu baby!”

 

 

this was a small introducing chapter :) get excited bc there's more to come