Chapter 36

Loving Him Secretly

 

 “Woah! It’s really nice to have a picnic here!” Dara happily roamed her eyes in the park, not so many people are there, maybe because it’s weekdays.

               “Yeah! Plus we’re with the handsome guys here, it’s really perfect!.” Bom took a glance to the boys dreamily who were preparing everything.

              “Unnie! Stop it! You might melt them specially Siwon oppa.” CL teasingly said earning a giggles from Minzy and Dara.

              “You should start your move to Siwon oppa unnie. Because they are all catching the attention of those females out there, and it looks like, one of their targets is your dream guy.” Minzy meaningfully said eyes were on the side of the park.

              Bom, Dara and CL followed Minzy’s gaze and there they saw a few girls feasting their eyes as they watch the boys, they even clutch their chest as if they’re going to faint every time the boys smile. The three can’t help chuckling because of the reactions they are seeing; at least they don’t to stay that far for them to see the boys smile. “Poor girls” They all thought and started to walk where the boys were.

            “Oppas! Are you done?! Dara asked the moment they reached the place.

            “We’re done Tokki! C’mon you can already sit here.” Sungmin answered her and told them to sit.

            They happily seated and chatted, Dara momentarily forget her broken heart since having all her friends there help a lot.

          “Guys let’s take a picture now!”Heechul suddenly said and he stood up fixing the camera in front of them.

            They took a couple of shots before resuming their chit chat. Dara was happy seeing Bom, CL and Minzy being comfortable to the boys even though they aren’t see each other often, she was just listening to them since she find it fascinating that way, but her attention was caught by the people across them. She was stunned seeing Jaejoong and Yoona with Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin with them. Her felt her heart throb but to whatever reason she can’t take off her eyes from the view, she might be a masochist but heck! She should’ve just turn her head from them but she can’t, until they disappeared from her view, she didn’t know that she’s crying until a hand caress her face and hug her.

            “She didn’t know if her friends saw it but she’s hoping they didn’t because it will just complicate things. She stayed being hug by Donghae though the latter wasn’t saying anything, he just embrace her and let her cry, even the others wasn’t speaking.

            “Sorry guys, I ruined this picnic,” She pulled from the hug and apologetically stared at them.

            “Nah! No need to apologize bunny, just remember we are here for you.” Heechul pat her head gently with a warm smile on his lips.

           “Hyung is right noona, It’s good that you let it out at least we know what you really feel, rather than seeing you all smile but deep inside you’re hurting.”Hyukjae sincerely said.

           “And noona, we are not just your bestfriends we are your brothers and sisters not related by blood, so, you don’t need to pretend you’re ok when you’re not because we are here to make you feel better when you felt bad, to make you happy when you’re sad and to help you find a solution to every problem you may encounter.” Kyuhyun earnestly said.

             Dara can’t help but smile to her friends a genuine smile. She is indeed a lucky girl for having such great friends, a friend who will be there for her in good and bad times, a friend that she will treasure for the rest of her life. At least for encountering such heartbreak she also learned and gain something for herself, life is for of uncertainties, a problem to face, we just have to find the lessons in it because God will not give us a problem, nor he will put us in difficult or hurtful situation if he knows we will not be able to take it. He gave those things for us to be tougher and wiser in the future.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

             “Hey! Rabbit! Are you sure you ok, your parents weren’t home right? Why don’t you just stay at our house?” Donghae worriedly said as he stopped his car in front of Dara’s house.

             “I’m fine fishy, no need to worry about me, I’m kinda used to it anyway, and I don’t want to bother you and Pumpkin, don’t worry, if something happen you’ll be the first one I’ll call.” Dara reassuringly said.

              Donghae frown.” You know you’re not…

             “I know, I’m not.” Dara cut whatever Donghae’s going to say. “Bjut I just really want to be alone, I promised I’m not going to do any stupid things.”

             “Ok, just don’t hesitate to call when you needed someone to talk to.” Donghae sighed, he never win anyway.

              “I will, gotta go, take care on your way home ok. Drive slowly.” Dara said and went out of the car. She waited for Donghae to go before she open the door of their house. She went directly to her room and weakly sat on her bed. She roamed her eyes to her room; every time she turned her head she saw every memory of her and Jaejoong, their pictures, the gifts that he gave to her. She hug the bear nearest to her and stared at their picture in her bed side table, a bitter smile form on her lips and a tears escape from her eyes. She’s really becoming a cry baby as moments passed.

             “Jae, we look good together in that picture, we look so happy. I still don’t know what went wrong, all I know is it will be hard to forget you; you’re my first love after all.” She stood up and get the picture, she open her drawer and put it there.

               She put everything that will remind her of Kim Jaejoong in a box, the earlier she get rides of the things that will remind her of Jae the better, but her heart felt heavy every time she put a thing on the box. “Gosh! I never knew just doing this also hurt!” She shook her head to get away from thought she needed to do it even if it hurts.

               

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels