Chapter 37

Loving Him Secretly

             Dara come to school as early as possible because she doesn’t want to face the guys, at least not yet, she kinda felt guilty though because Changmin was trying to reach her but she didn’t reply or answer his call. She knows it’s unfair to involve him on avoiding the group but she’s just doing what she thinks is best for her, she already accept the fact that Jae and her already broke up but the pain is still there, and she wasn’t ready to see him with that girl. So, she will avoid him and his friends as much as possible, good thing that they’re in different course and in different buildings so it wasn’t that hard for her to do it.

                  She was on her sit with a headphone while looking outside since her chair is near the window when she her classmates start coming, she didn’t look at them and continued what she’s doing until her professor went in. She tried to focus on the lecture since she was absent the other day so she needed to catch up with their lessons. She forgets her dilemma for a moment and just and listened to professor, the final exam is just around the corner.

                 It’s already lunch break but Dara stayed on their classroom since she doesn’t have any appetite so she was there reading a book when she notice someone sit beside her. She was a bit shock seeing the person beside her.

                “Why are you here and not taking your lunch noona?” It was Changmin and handed her a plastic with a food inside.

               “Hmm...What are you doing her Minnie?” She asked not looking at him.

                A smile formed on Changmin’s lips when he heard her called the nickname she gave him.” I want to say sorry for what hyung done to you noona, I know it wouldn’t make a less to the pain he had caused you, but I also want to say that I’m your friend noona, I understand why you’re avoiding me, I just want to make sure you’re ok and that I’m just here once you’re already ready to face us again.”

               Dara turned her head to the guy who he really considered as a brother but with the current situation she needed to cut her communication for a while.” Thanks Minnie, thanks for being such a good friend to me, and sorry for including you with this. But don’t worry, I just need time, the wound is still fresh but once it healed our friendship will be back to normal.”

              “Ok! gotta go, hyungs must be looking for me already” Chagmin stand up and smiled a Dara. “Take Care always noona, don’t forget that I’m always here for you. Bye Bye” Just then he dashed out from the room.

 

 

 

            

 

               “Hey! Changmin-ah! Where have you been? You just suddenly disappear on the way here?” Junsu asked the guy who just arrived at their favourite spot in the canteen.

                “Just somewhere hyung.” He uninterestedly answered look at he’s Jae hyung who’s been so attentive to Yoona.

              “Here Yoona, you should eat some more.” Jaejoong offering some food to Yoona which irks Changmin, how could his hyung so insensitive! He just broke up with his Dara noona for a reason he didn’t belive and here he is being sweet to the girl he doesn’t like for him at all.

               Jaejoong felt Changmin’s gaze and look up, he was welcome by his angry stare, he understand why their manknae is acting like that, he’s really close to Dara and he treated her like her older sister, so it’s not surprising why he’s angry though he didn’t really say it.

             “Stop staring at me Min, you should eat now because break will be over soon.” He said not minding his attitude.

              “I’m done eating.” Changmin simple said and turned his head away from the two because everytime he sees Yoona smiling face his blood boils.

             “Oh! But you should eat again; you know this food is really taste.”Yoona said smiling at him.

              “No thanks.” He raised his brow seeing her smile which obviously fake, he doesn’t like her no matter how he try to like him for his hyung.

               No one dared to talk again since it’s so obvious the their maknae is not in a good mood, it’s so seldom for him to act like that so they let him be, and since they knew also why he’s behaving that that so they understand him, Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu actually don’t get it why Jae suddenly broke up with Dara but it’s not good for them to meddle in Jaejoong’s business especially when he’s already decided about it. The disadvantage of it though is, the girls ignoring them completely.

 

 

 

 

 

               Dara was about to leave her classroom when a hands hold her arm which startled her a bit, she turned and saw Bom smiling from ear to ear.

                “Dara, I’m going to sleep over in your house tonight.”Bom said.

                “Aish! You could have said so, and not that you will just holding me from behind without giving me a warning.” Dara said and started walking.

                “So, is that a yes?!” Bom excitedly said.

                “Of course! Let’s go!” Dara said and hold Bom’s hand as they walked outside the campus. It was a silent journey, so unusual for both of them of not talk while on their way home, but so cares anyway, no one want to start a conversation since they both preoccupied with something.

                “So many things happened to me in just a short time, I will be graduating soon and all the memories may it happy, or sad will be in me, being able to experience being in love and to be loved is the happiest thing that happened to me while I’m studying, though it didn’t turned out well, I’m still happy because at least before I graduate I was able to experience it.” Dara stared at Bom who’s busy on her cellphone at least there are still thing and person that didn’t change.

                “Hey! Bommie, what it is that you’re so busy with your cp?” Dara nudged the girl who didn’t even look at her.

                “Nah! just texted CL and Minzy if they wanted to sleep over on your house but they said they can’t because they both have a long quiz tomorrow so they needed to study.”

                “Oh! Is that so?”

                “Yeah! Anyway, we will be graduating soon, do you have any plan already? Like where do you want to work after.” Bom curiously asked.

               “Hmm..Don’t know yet.” She blankly answered.

               “We’re really friends, I’m not decided yet what I want to do after graduation.” Bom said and giggled.

                The two laughed at their silliness.

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels