Officially Mr. Kim's

Marrying Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo wakes up with a light tap in his shoulders. His eyes squint, open and close to adjust the lights and gently rub them to see who wakes him up.

“Hyung.” His only older brother, Seungsoo who is gently smiling at him.

“Wake up now baby boy. Today is your wedding day. You have to be ready.” His hyung dragged the blanket off from his small frame.

“What time is it?” He asked lazily while rising his body up, not minding that he is showing his forever clingy baby fats.

“Seven in the morning. Your wedding is at three so, you are pretty late for the preparation.” His older brother is equally delighted due to this wedding and he can’t relate.

“I can wake up by two then.” He drop his body into the bed again. He is so damn tired since yesterday. They have been rehearsing the whole ceremony including that you may now kiss your groom. He can remember how red he got yesterday when the jerk bend and playfully pout for a kiss. He remembered kicking his shin to wake him up, that he can’t get a free kiss. Not ever.

“You are right but my dear bro, the preparation is longer than your list of excuses. Now get your ready before dad will barge in and drag you out.”

As his brother walkout, he can’t help but to murmur several profanities towards the whole situation. Jongdae has been blabbering about the one night stand thingy and Sehun is not acting like it never happened in the first place. But knowing his husband in a few hours ed his friend, just makes his stomach jerk and that alone makes him wanna ran away and let the two choke their own and die. No. Sehun doesn’t deserve to die so is Jongin but he is just upset. Still upset.

Jongin was more confident than ever. Announcing their honeymoon all of a sudden, that alone makes him puke. He was told, they will just have a one day break, but Jongin suddenly said, they will be in Maldives for two ing weeks, which means, his studio opening preparations will be delayed and it’s all Jongin’s fault.

“Do Kyungsoo!!” He can hear his brother screeching outside his room and he got no choice but to take himself in to the shower.

“Im cancelling this , aish.” He strip of his clothes and grab his phone. He will bring his phone inside the shower to entertain himself for the next three hours inside the bathroom. He placed the phone next to his set of toiletries and connect it to the Bluetooth speaker inside his room, put it on the maximum volume though he can’t really hear that much inside. He hopes his brother will be annoyed and left.

Just as he put the phone down, it rings. When he checked, he is receiving a video call request from, no other than the one and only, Kim Jongin.

“What do you want?” He asked adjusting the phone not to get the whole ness to be captured by the camera.

“Ohw.” He can see Jongin on his bed. So he just woke up too. He is half . He knows it. Damn it he looks so hot. “Are you in your bathroom already?”

“Im asking you, what do you want?”

“Im just making sure you are awake and you don’t forget that today, you will officially be my husband. Are you not excited?” He said in a mocking tone. He is referring to the incident yesterday that he said he is cancelling this wedding.

“Stop it already Jongin or I’m not showing up.”
“Okay. Enjoy your bathe time baby. Think of me.”

“You ert.”

He can hear the loud laugh of the younger male as he ended the call.

He played his playlist full of rnb songs and run into the shower.

 

So call out my name (call out my name)

Call out my name when I kiss you so gently

I want you to stay (I want you to stay)

I want you to stay, even though you don't want me

Girl, why can't you wait? (Why can't you wait, baby?)

Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of love?

Won't you call out my name? (Call out my name)

Girl, call out my name, and I'll be on my way and

I'll be on my

I said I didn't feel nothing baby, but I lied

I almost cut a piece of myself for your life

Guess I was just another pit stop

'Til you made up your mind

You just wasted my time

 

Seungsoo drive him to the hotel where the whole ceremony will be celebrated. The groom is in the fifteenth floor and he is in the seventeenth. Their whole families are preparing for the wedding somewhere in this planet and he care less. There is this group of camera men and photographers and he was told to smile and pose and that and those. He doesn’t understand.

Almost twelve noon when the whole preparation ceased for them to have their lunch. Jongin sent him a box with a GEORGE DANIEL Four-Minute Tourbillon Watch. “For my beautiful groom.” His lips gapped in pure astonishment. This watch cost millions and he is so sure there were only few units produced and Jongin is giving him one? If this is a bribe, he is not accepting this. Not ever.

“That’s a couple watch, what bribe are you talking about?”

“Couple watch, Jongin this watch cost almost half millions of dollars. Are you crazy?”

He can hear Jongin paused for seconds and clears his throat.

“Look Kyungsoo, we are not talking about the costs today. Just go with the flow Kyungsoo okay, I promise next time, everything is on your command.” He can see Jongin’s smirk at the end of that sentence and Kyungsoo know he got nothing to lose. Jongin bought him one watch he can’t wear anywhere and promised him that he could be in command someday. It makes him think of several things to do in the future. He can’t wait to wrap the manipulative Jongin around his fingers.

The call ended and he just noticed his brother standing beside him waiting for him to finish his conversation with his fiancé.

“Is that how you milk the out of the Kims by accepting his call in between your shower and the next time you get is a watch worth millions of won?”

“How did you know about the call?”

The situation flashed right into his mind, he freaking connected his phone into the loud speaker when Jongin called him. Well, who cares?

Two hours before the wedding when his parents arrive. His dad looks good with his Prada suits and his mom rocks with her beige dress. Everybody has to wear something beige except him and Jongin. The camera people kept on taking videos and photos of him as the makeup artist started to give him retouch. She gave him some lines of eyeliner, and paint his lips with some pink lip gloss. Overall he looks gorgeous and he wonders how Jongin looks right now. 

 

 

Jongin looks absolutely wonderful in his black Gucci suit. His hair pushed back with his thin lips painted in natural moist. He looks like a whole meal course served hot and nutritious while facing at him as the officiating minister narrates something as the ceremony started. Kyungsoo doesn’t understand his body for shivering as the wedding ceremony goes on. The whole wide room is filled with their hundred guests from business connections, friends and family members.

From the red carpet with petals of pink roses to the Corinthian candle stands with peach roses mixed with tight cream roses and English garden roses. Each table for each guests are clothed with white and seafoam green fabric. Chandeliers hanged with peach lights. The whole room looks so expensive and lovely. So is Jongin.

He can feel Jongin’s grabbed his hands and give him a smile when he looked at him. He returned the smile. He is also wearing same watch that he is wearing now. Jongin sees it. And he likes it very much in his wrist.

The officiating minister told them to hold hands and face each other for their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter