Do you even love me, Mr. Kim?

Marrying Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol a smile. He can’t believe Jongdae. He begged him to ask Chanyeol to grant Jongdae’s company an interview and if possible, a pictorial as well. He can sense that the other guy is equally flustered with his sudden visit. But he can’t deny, he looks so down and his face is not as bright as it was when he last saw him.

“Im sorry if it sounds so unprofessional Mr. Park. If you really can’t, at least I did my part.” Kyungsoo said right after he settled down in the couch right in front of Chanyeol’s desk. “Jongdae just need you.”

“I understand Kyungsooshi. Don’t be too formal with me. I am your husband’s friend and that makes you a friend as well.” The giant guy replied giving him a smile.

“Well, I know you felt that I was quite rude towards you.”

Chanyeol smiled.

“It’s okay. I actually talked to Jongin about that and I understand. You know, Jongin is the last guy that I would date. He is a terrible friend and he knows that.”

Kyungsoo’s brows rose sky high on that note. What the actual fck.

“If you imply that I was jealous, Im sorry but you are wrong. I am not jealous Chanyeolshi.”

Let’s make that clear. Kyungsoo can’t believe that he has to explain to Chanyeol that he is not jealous, and why would he be jealous?

“Okay. I get that. Anyway, about your friend Jongdae, how come you are friends with him? He is annoying as hell and he kept on bugging me even during my sleep. I declined already because that bastard don’t want me to appear on a magazine.’ Chanyeol paused. His ex-lover doesn’t want him to appear on a magazine? But why? “Okay, let’s skip that, anyway, I’ll think about it. If there’s a person who deserves to appear in a business magazine, it’s not me. It’s your husband.”

“No. This is not for a business magazine Chanyeol, it’s for a fashion magazine. Sort of businessman fashion? You are not going to talk about economics and stocks.” Kyungsoo snorted.

“Do you know what your Jongdae friend told me, is nowhere near to that? He said a photo shoot and an interview. So I assume.” Chanyeol sighed dismissing the annoyance from Jongdae. “Its almost lunch, what do you like to eat?”

“Jongin is waiting for me.” He lied

“He has meeting in like thirty minutes, my team is there to meet him.” Kyungsoo frowned.

“Anything beef.”

Chanyeol gives him a wide grin. Kyungsoo can’t help help but return the smile.

“Give me five minutes and we are good.”

The whole lunch is filled with Chanyeol telling him stories about Jongin. His family business went bankrupt when he was seventeen. And the Kims are the only one among its creditors to help the whole business to recover. Without any condition attached. Just that they can pay their obligations to them after they recover. It took almost three years for their company to operate on its own. And it gained so much confidence from clients. That time, he and Jognin meet and Chanyeol will always be thankful for saving their business and his father from depression. And regarding at how come none of them fell for each other is that, they know each other too much and Jongin is kind of committed guy while he is not. Jongin is that romantic kind of guy but he is not. He mentioned a lot of reasons and the last one is Jongin actually had an unrequited love with someone he met during grade school. As to who and what was their story, which is something Jongin doesn’t want to share.

“Thank you for the lunch Chanyeolshi. Anyway, I hope you will think about the offer and grace Jongdae a cover or a feature.” Kyungsoo smiled. The real smile.

“Whoah, Im jealous, Jongin can see that smile every day of his life” Chanyeol said as he opened the front seat for him. “I’ll send you anywhere you wanted to go. You want to go home?”

Kyungsoo nods. He disregard the first remark form Chanyeol. The fact that Jongin actually had an unrequited love. Who the is that ? He asked Chanyeol to drop him at the café near their house, just for a reason to be alone and to get rid of Chanyeol’s loud mouth.

 

Kyungsoo received a thank you message from Jongdae. So Chanyeol finally agreed to pose for Jongdae. He sighed his relief, at last. Good thing for Jongdae, something good happened to him for the past days. Jongdae’s flight to Korea is worth it, not like him.  He just come home to get pregnant, to be Jognin’s husband and to give Jongin an heir.

He checked the clock and noted Jongin might arrive in an hour, so he marched to the kitchen and check if they still have something to cook for dinner. Nothing. He doesn’t want to eat meat, not this time. The vegetables are not that fresh anymore, he hated that. No choice, he texted his husband and ask him if he will eat at home or is he eating with him or what are his plans for short. He got nothing from Jongin, even after half an hour. Maybe he has other plans or whatever he likes to do.

He stayed inside their room, blankly staring at the ceiling, recalling the conversation he had with Chanyeol. Jongin has been tied to his first love. And that first love, only Jongin knows who it is.  He wanted to ask out of curiosity, yes out of curiosity, but he doesn’t know how to ask how to initiate the topic.

Unrequited love is painful rival. You can’t fight for somebody who is living inside a person’s memory.

“It’s not that I want to fight for her place in Jongin’s heart, who cares about who Jongin is in love with. I just want to know. That’s all.” He ended that monologue with a huge frown. The feeling that he can’t sleep thinking about this.

Almost twelve in the evening and there is no news about Jongin. The urge to grab his keys and drive to Baekhyun’s is strong but at this hour, Baekhyun is already sleeping and worse he is out clubbing. What a useless life. He sighed. He placed the empty glass on the top of the side table. Its bed time for his little pup. Yeah, this little brat is almost four months now, meaning it will become bigger soon. And he can be ready to know the gender. The thoughts of those new things excites him the most.

He can’t remember but he slept with the lights on, the next thing he felt is the warm kiss on his forehead from Jongin who looks more horrible than he could imagine. He is wearing his tuxedo with this messy hair and his tired eyes.

“Im sorry, baby.” He kissed him again and this time Kyungsoo returned him a sincere smile.

“It’s okay. You want me to reheat the food? Are you hungry?” Kyungsoo moved to get up but Jongin stopped him from doing so.

“I’ll be okay, go back to sleep. I’ll wash up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter