I Don't Like It

It's Worth It To Get Hurt Because Of You

Days after the incident, BEAST had an off day so all the members were in their dorm doing their individual activities. The maknaes were watching tv, Doojoon and Junhyung was playing computer games while Hyunseung was in the kitchen, preparing lunch for them. Not long after that, an excited shout was heard from Dongwoon. "Hyungs! Hyungs! Yoseob-hyung is on tv!" The other members stopped what they were doing and saw their main vocalist on tv hugging someone. Junhyung's fists clenched and he gritted his teeth, "Yah, who is that dude." The two males on the tv looked at the camera and greeted, "Annyeong, BEAST's Yang Yoseob and BAP's Bang Yongguk here! Nice to meet you!" The BEAST members immediately sat down in front of the tv and watch the live telecast of Star Date that is featuring BAP.

- What is shown on television -

"Yongguk-shi, were you late for the Star Date because you were having your own date with Yoseob-shi?" the MC asked, making all the fans squeal and cheer while Yoseob just blushed and buried his head in Yongguk's chest. Yongguk laughed and replied, "I wish! No, I had a drama schedule and was on the way here when I saw Seob. He must be walking back towards his dorm or something but I thought, why not just invite him, so he is here with me now! I hope that's okay........" The MC nodded feverishly and the other BAP members went to greet their hyungs and hugged  them. Yoseob felt quite awkward as he felt like he was intruding so he stuck close to Yongguk, not leaving his side. Yongguk draped his arm over Seob's shoulder as though to assure him that everything is fine.

Junhyung clenched his fists in his dorm. How dare Yongguk touched what's his! He should know that Yoseob is Junhyung's and no one else. Junhyung thought that he made it clear when he kept on visiting and fetching Yoseob home during the recording of 'I Remember'. The other members are glued to the television where BAP and Yoseob are now interacting with the fans. They watched as they sang and danced for the fans with Yoseob cheering them on by the sidelines. When it came to Yongguk's turn though, the leader pulled Yoseob with him, making the fans squeal and cheer even more. The request from the fans was to sing 'I Remember' and Yoseob nodded before looking at Yongguk expectantly. Yongguk smiled his gummy smile and began rapping, looking at Yoseob. Yoseob blushed and looked down before singing according to cue. While he was singing, everyone can see the softness in Yongguk's eyes when he looked at the small vocalist. When Yoseob ended, the pair bowed to the fans and Yongguk hugged Yoseob briefly before letting go.

When it comes to the talk between the MC and the members, Yoseob immediately requested for his leave as he needs to get back to his dorm. The MC tried coaxing him to stay but he smiled his angelic smile and shook his head before saying that the members must be worried about him and he really should be getting back. He hugged the BAP members and when he went to hug Yongguk, the leader said that he will sent him off to their car and request the driver to send him back to the dorm. Yoseob protested and said that he will be fine walking but Yongguk persisted and the younger just nodded dejectedly. Yongguk looked at the MC and requested for a five minutes break and was immediately granted so he pulled the younger with him before making their way out of the cafe. Unknown to them, the camera was following them, capturing their every move.

Outside the cafe, Yongguk hugged the younger tightly and looked at him in the eye, "You will text me when you get back right, Seob? To tell me that you are safe?" Yoseob laughed and nodded, "Of course, I will hyung! Thank you, you didn't have to." "I would do anything for you, you know that," the rapper replied, pinching the younger's nose playfully. Yoseob swatted his fingers away and laughed, "You better get going! How can the leader leave s there all by themselves, aish!" Yongguk shrugged, "Himchan is there, he can help take care of them. I need to take care of you, you cutie munchkin!" Yoseob laughed and hugged the older again, "Thank you hyung. I will text you when I get back. Take care okay!' Yongguk smiled and gently kissed the younger's forehead and ruffled his hair, "You're welcome and you better text me okay! I will, you take care too. See you soon, Seob!" and pushed him gently towards the opened van door. The younger grinned and entered the van while Yongguk waited till the van was out of his sight.

Smiling slightly, he turned and was shocked to see the camera pointing straight at him. "Aish, you scared me! Were you filming everything?" he asked embarrassedly. The camera moved up and down, indicating yes. Yongguk blushed before urging the cameraman, "Yah okay, come on in! We need to start filming again!" He then hurriedly walked into the cafe, face blushing and flushed.

- End of what was shown on television -

Junhyung immediately switched off the television with the remote control, eyes blazing and fists clenched. How. Dare. Yongguk. Showed. His. Affections. To. Junhyung's. Yoseob. On. National. Television. 

The other members looked worriedly at their rapper and Doojoon looked at Hyunseung expectantly. "Yah, do something," his eyes urged to Hyunseung's, having a silent conversation. Hyunseung immediately said, "Ah, we should get the dorm ready and everything. Seobbie is reaching soon!" The other members scrambled up and started cleaning up. Junhyung stormed to his shared room with Yoseob and slammed the door shut. He looked at the other's bed and sighed while sitting on his bed. "Seob-ah, is there something that I should know about you and Yongguk? I saw how happy you were when you are with him. It's been ages since I've seen you looked that happy when you are with me. Are you happier with him than with me, Seob?" The rapper blinked his eyes uncontrollably, wanting to get rid of the tears that he can feel welling up. He immediately lie down and closed his eyes, wanting to find peace within.

Not long after, knocks were heard on the entrance door and the door was hurriedly opened by Kikwang. Kikwang cheered loudly before hugging Yoseob. "SEOBBIE!" he shouted and hugged the main vocalist tightly. Yoseob laughed and hugged him back, "Hello Kiki!" The other members immediately hugged their petite member and Hyunseung was busy nagging to his "son" and commented on how healthy he looked and kept on urging him to go the kitchen to eat. Yoseob looked around and asked Hyunseung, "Seung-umma, where is Junhyung-hyung?" "Ahhh..... He is in your room, Seob." Yoseob smiled wanely and nodded before picking up all his stuff, which is not much, and made his way to his room. "I would go talk to him" Hyunseung sighed and nodded before ushering the other members to the kitchen for lunch.

Yoseob entered the dark room and saw the rapper lying down on his bed, breathing evenly. He placed his things quietly and walked slowly towards the rapper's bed. He softly sat by the rapper's side and touched his face gently, "Jun, I'm back. I've missed you." He softly traced the rapper's face, nose and lips. "Jun......." He sighed and turned, making his way out when his wrist was held firmly. He turned and saw Junhyung looking up at him softly. "Hey Junhyung-hyung. It's time for lunch. Come on out!" he said before plastering a fake smile on his face. Junhyung rubbed Yoseob's wrist softly with his fingers and asked, "Did you have a good time with Yongguk?" Yoseob blinked before nodding, "Yes, he sent his regards." Junhyung scoffed and let go of the younger's wrist, "Go first, I will go when I'm hungry." Yoseob hesitated, "But...." "Just go, Yoseob" The younger nodded and walked out, shutting the door softly.


Well, hey, it's a multi-chaptered story now! :-)

Comment if you like and please subscribe if you haven't. Thank you and love you :*