Am I Too Much?

It's Worth It To Get Hurt Because Of You

20th May 2012 - @itzmeys: Yong Jumyeom (Junhyung) is so good at making songs ♬♪

Upon reading that, Junhyung smiled and went to the studio. After a while, the visual maknae entered the studio and began bouncing up and down the studio's couch. He was trying to get the attention of his bandmate, Yong Junhyung, who was too busy scribbling on sheets of paper to even care about the bouncing visual maknae.

"Junnie Junnie Junnie Junnie Junnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Yoseob whined.

"Hn?" the rapper replied.

"Let's go out for ice-cream ppalli!" the younger smiled.

"Go out with maknae instead," the older replied nonchalantly.

Pouting, Yoseob stood up. Without even turning a glance back, he walked out of the studio, slamming the door close. Junhyung jumped upon hearing the slam. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he sighed. Opening his twitter, he saw that the younger just tweeted something.

20th May 2012 - @itzmeys: Dongni is better than you anyway

Reading that, he sighed. Yes, he was hurt but this was perfectly normal as this is all worth it anyway. Later into the night, the rapper will have the visual maknae by his side, apologising profusely about how he acted in the day and giving him light kisses on the face to express his apology. That is what the younger has always been doing anyway. Hurting the rapper unintentionally or intentionally and then apologise with his sweet kisses and puppy-dog eyes. Junhyung was always the one hurting.

After several hours in the studio, Junhyung could not concentrate. His mind was elsewhere. He kept on thinking of a particular Yang Yoseob who was still our with their group's maknae. Shuffling all his music sheets into a folder, he lied down on the couch and began checking Twitter, again. Clicking on Yoseob's profile, he saw a couple more of new tweets posted by the younger regarding his outing with Dongwoon.

20th May 2012 - @itzmeys: I chose chocolate mint today ppyong why did I choose that when my favourite is strawberry aish

Junhyung smiled as chocolate mint was his favourite.

20th May 2012 - @itzmeys: kekeke a selca of me and dongni enjoying our ice-cream look at how the maknae is stealing a bite of my cone kekekeke

Upon seeing the selca, Junhyung frowned. Both of them were too close to his liking in the picture. Dongwoon was trying to steal a bite from Yoseob's ice-cream by putting his mouth close to the cone while Yoseob was painting the maknae's nose with his ice-cream. "That's supposed to be me," Junhyung thought.

20th May 2012 - @itzmeys: Ahhhh Dongni is the best he is pushing me on a swing now go Dongni go kekekeke

Sighing, Junhyung went back to his Twitter homepage only to see a newly posted tweet from the maknae itself.

20th May 20120 - @beastdw: Great day today I don't mind spending all of my free time like this with my cutest hyung kekeke saranghae hyung

That was the last straw for the rapper and he bolted out of the studio. Not even bothering to call for his manager, Junhyung walked back towards the dorm with his scarf covering half of his face and with his sunglasses on to avoid being recognised by fans. Upon entering the dorm, he heard pearly laughters from the maknae line. With his frustration clouding his rational mind, he stomped in and pulled Yoseob to the couch and began shouting at him.

"YAH YANGYO WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" "What am I doing? I did nothing Junnie" "WHEN I SAID GO WITH DONGWOON TO THE ICE-CREAM SHOP I MEANT TO JUST GO WITH HIM AND NOT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE GOING OUT FOR A DATE!" "What is it to you anyway, Junnie? I was just having fun! Since you didn't want to" "SO NOW ITS MY FAULT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU? YAH YANGYO-AH DO YOU THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU WHEREBY EVERYONE HAS TO HEED TO YOUR ORDERS AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR MISTAKES?! WHO WAS THE ONE THAT IS ALWAYS CLEANING UP YOUR MESS?! WAS IT DONGWOON? WAS IT ANYONE ELSE? HUH WHO WAS IT? IT'S ME SEOBBIE-AH! ME! THE ONE WHO ALWAYS GET SCOLDED WHEN YOU DO ANYTHING WRONG BECAUSE I DEFENDED YOU. WHO WAS THE ONE WHO SPOILED SHINSADONG-HYUNG'S SPEAKER? YOU DID WHEN YOU ACCIDENTALLY SPILLED YOUR CORN SOUP ON IT BECAUSE YOU WERE JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH KIKWANG! WHO GOT THE BLAME?! I DID! WHO GOT THE SCOLDING?! I DID! WHY? BECAUSE I SAID THAT I WAS THE ONE IN THE WRONG THAT I SPILLED COKE ON IT! WHO PAID FOR THE NEW ONE? I DID! DID I ASKED YOU FOR THE MONEY? NO I DIDN'T! DID I RAT OUT ON YOU? NO I DIDN'T CAUSE I CAN'T BEAR TO SEE YOU GET SCOLDED AND TO SEE YOU CRY SO TELL ME NOW SEOBBIE-AH, YOU ARE BLAMING ME NOW AS ALWAYS? SO I HAVE TO CLEAN UP THIS MISTAKE NOW? AGAIN? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M HURTING SEOBBIE-AH CAN'T YOU SEE IT? YOU'RE ALWAYS GOING TO THE OTHER MEMBERS WHENEVER I DIDN'T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU. DOES IT HURT TO EVEN TRY TO PERSUADE ME SEOBBIE-AH? WHO AM I TO YOU? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I ING LOVE YOU BUT NO I AM JUST THE PERSON WHO CLEANS UP YOUR MESS RIGHT SEOBBIE-AH? RIGHT?"

Upon hearing the outburst, slowly the other members retreated to the kitchen, leaving the rapper and their visual maknae. Doojoon was perplexed and wanted to check out on things but Hyunseung pulled him back. Not long after Junhyung's outburst, sobs could be heard. Of course, it would be that of the visual maknae.

"You...... You've never shouted at me Junnie...... Am I really that troublesome to you.... Mianhae Junnie-ah.... I guess I will just leave you now..." Yoseob said softly while sobbing.

Junhyung felt guilty after seeing the tears rolling down the visual maknae's face. Inching himself forward, he reached out to the younger. He flinched when Yoseob pulled back. "Seob-ah.... I'm sorry."

"I guess I am too, hyung. I'm sorry for everything. I will clean up my mess myself now okay? So you don't have to do it for me. Do you think that you are the only one hurting, hyung? What about me? I feel hurt whenver you turn down my offer to go anywhere but you always jump up to the offer whenever Hongki or Doojoon or anyone else invite you to go somewhere. Why do you always turn down my offer? I'm not cool enough huh? It's okay hyung. I don't mind because I love you. But I guess, I will just leave so that you won't have to revolve your world around me anymore okay hyung?" Yoseob said slowly before making his way to the door. Smiling blankly at Junhyung, he opened the door and leave.

Doojoon barged into the living room only to see the rapper kneeling on the floor, looking guilty and on the verge of tears. "Junhyung-ah...." Doojoon said. The rapper looked up and Doojoon's heart broke for his dongsaeng. "He will come through Junhyung, he will. You should go rest now okay?" the leader said before guiding the rapper to his room.

Upon returning, the other members were sitting in the living room, looking lost. Hyunseung who was on the phone sighed and said "He switched off his phone. I've tried calling countless times" Doojoon just shook his head and said "Seobbie is a stubborn boy. He will come back. We just have to wait. Besides, both of them always quarrel together and Junhyung is always the one getting hurt. Perhaps, this is a lesson for Seobbie that seeing Junhyung hurt will make him feel hurt too. Perhaps, Seobbie will mature this way. We just have to wait for him to come back."

The other members nodded and this was the start of a long night.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO LOVELIES! :D

Sorry for the super duper late update :-( I just finished my Mid-Year exams and I finally got inspiration for the story so, enjoy!

And please, comment :-)

Thank you and saranghae heh heh :-)

xoxo,

fitriahz