To forget the world , go to Lotte World ~

Since I first laid eyes on you ♥

**First off sorry for the short , late , unamusing chapter . LOL I'm failing geometry so I didn't really focus on writing a new chapter . Will be back on track this weekend ^^ Okay , proceed to the story ~ 

12:00PM - CNBLUE's dorm

Later that day , Yonghwa came home to s eating lunch on the floor .

"Oh ! Hyung ~ come and eat !" Minhyuk suggested as he took another bite . Yonghwa sat down next to them and Jungshin gives his hyung a bowl of ramen , "How was your ice cream date with Shinhye ?" All the boys giggled . "Yah , it wasn't a date . She just wanted to tell me that Heartstrings is having a sequel ..." Yonghwa replied with not much enthusiasm .

The boys looked at each other in shock , "Oh ? A sequel ? But you're first drama just ended ! " Jonghyun reassured . "Yeah ...but I mean I guess it's going to fun ." Yonghwa said as he took a bite from his ramen . "When do you start filming ?" Minhyuk asked .

"Tomorrow "

"Tomorrow !? But that's so soon !" Jungshin complained .

"And we have a variety show shooting tomorrow ..." Jonghyun added .

"I guess I'm just gunna have to miss out on it ." Yonghwa said as he stands up and walks to his room slightly disappointed .

The other three boys looked at each other , feeling as if something was fishy . "Yah , how can they have a shooting tomorrow ! Yah ! I'm in that drama too you know !" Minhyuk raised his chopsticks and waved them in the air as he complained . "You're right , something doesn't really seem ...right . " Jonghyun concluded . "Why don't you go and see what's up tomorrow Minhyuk-ah . I mean , YOU ARE supposed to be in this drama too " Jungshin suggested . Minhyuk dropped his chopsticks and widened his eyes toward Jungshin , "Oh ? But that means I have to miss the recording with SNSD tomorrow too !" Minhyuk pouted big time . "Yah , do it for Yonghwa hyung ! Besides , he seemed pretty upset when he told us he couldn't go " said Jonghyun . Minhyuk , for his hyung , will also be missing the variety show shooting with SNSD .

4:00PM - SNSD's dorm

"Ah... he told me to not lose contact with him yet he doesn't answer my text messages" , reffering to the text she had sent in the morning , Seohyun looked down at her phone . "Should I text him again ?" Seohyun thought for a while and the finally decided to text Yonghwa again .

" Yo~ong ... !
Ah ~ You didn't reply to my text message this morning ... ㅠㅠ "

A few seconds after Seohyun sent her text , there was a reply already .

" Uh ? You sent me a message ?
I didn't get it !
But anyways , Hyu~un ! Are you busy tonight ? "

Seohyun smiled at her phone , the fast reply meant that he was waiting for her text . She hurriedly started typing .

" I'm not busy , why ? ^^ "

Again , it only took Yonghwa a few seconds to reply .

" Meet me at Lotte World .
& bring Sooyoung with you , Jungshinie is coming along too . Hehehehe ^^ "

Seohyun replied quickly and agreed to come along with Sooyoung . It was like a double date !
When Seohyun had told Sooyoung about the plan the boys made , Sooyoung jumped out of her seat and was overly excited .

5:00PM - Lotte World

The boys were sitting outside the entrance waiting for the two girls to arrive .

"JUNGSHIN-AHHHH ~~!! " Sooyoung and Seohyun came running towards the two boys . "Oh ! The girls are here !" Jungshin got excited just as Sooyoung was . Finally the two boys and the two girls were together face to face .

"Waaaaah ~ Thanks for inviting us Yo~ong !" Seohyun was very happy as she gazed at the place in awe . Yonghwa linked arms with Seohyun ,"Well this is where we had our 'first' date " Yonghwa smirked and continued to walk . Yonghwa was referring to their Lotte World date on WGM . Seohyun blushed like crazy , ' Am I on a date right now ? ' she thought carefully . But really she didn't care because she was enjoying her time with her best friend .

The two couples walked over to the place where they sell animal ears , "Omo ! Jungshin-ah ~ You should wear this tiger headband !" Sooyoung exclaimed as she put a orange tiger headband on top of Jungshin's head . Jungshin was very content as he also put a cat headband on top of Sooyoung's head . "And how about a rabbit for you Hyu~un ?" Yonghwa smiled as he held up a pair of rabbit ears . Seohyun's eyes glowed and she accept the ears , "You wear these black rabbit ears too ! It's a couple thing ~" Seohyun winked and put the ears on top of Yonghwa's head . Now Yonghwa was the one to blush as Seohyun had said 'It's a couple thing .'

Finally , off to go ride some rides , Sooyoung and Jungshin linked arms and walked around together . Seohyun looked at them and crossed her arms , "Aigoo ! Those two aren't even going out and yet they act like a couple .." Yonghwa snickered , "You jealous ? Look , we can do better . " Yonghwa said as he held out his hand waiting for Seohyun to grasp it . Seohyun looked down at his hand and acted like she didn't want to hold his hand when in reality she wanted to . Yonghwa could tell she was just playing hard to get and immediately grabbed her hand . Yonghwa was just swinging her hand back and forth while Seohyun was just speechless . ' Am I starting to like him ? What am I feeling right now ' , Seohyun thought in her head . She finally came to terms that she was indeed falling for him so she smiled brightly at him while he smiled back .

Suddenly , a girl in a pink coat ran up to the two couples . Both couples were shocked to see this girl here and more so the two boys seemed a little annoyed at her presence . "Oppa ~ I didn't think I'd see you here !"